Complements wonderfully the cleansing creme!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

..but leaves my skin a bit dry. I prefer to use the Derma E Alpha Lipoic Toner. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Aubrey Organics, Facial Toner, Sea Buckthorn & Cucumber with Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jul 15, 2008

I love all the Aubrey products. That's all I use. Doesn't sting the eyes like some products I've used. Very refreshing on the skin.

gentle

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Aug 28, 2008

It doesnt dry out the skin and it doesnt sting like other toners do

frais

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Toner frais très agréable pour parfaire le démaquillage, ne colle pas.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2392735 on Feb 01, 2010

This is a great toner for my sometimes, very sensitive skin. It is cooling and doesn't sting my itchy red spots that are more active in the winter. I haven't tried it in the summer, but I imagine it would be rather refreshing!

Rosacea relief

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010

If you suffer from rosacea like I do, you should give this a try. It helps ALOT. I combined this with the 3 step Seabuckthorn skin care line from Aubrey. I am also using the Sea Buckthorn oil from Aubrey. I have not tried oils from other companies like The Original Seabuckthorn Company, maybe I will after this. The reason for Aubrey is due to their reputation for quality no nonsense organic products.

Gentle, effective cleanse finality

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Apr 12, 2010

Gentle, effective cleanse finality

Very Pleased!

Posted by Reviewer3113240 on Feb 09, 2009

I am pleased with this toner. I was using the Rosa Mosqueta toner, but it was leaving my face too moisturized & a little oily. I thought if I went a step down it would work & it has! My face has been perfectly moisturized, never oily & I have never broken out! The scent is very refreshing! I love it & will continue to use this every winter!

great toner

Posted by Reviewer1141645 on Jan 05, 2010

excellent when used after cleansing

great product

Posted by Reviewer1653875 on Jan 12, 2010

I use this product in conjunction with the seabuckthorn cleansing cream. i have great results controlling my rosacia!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »