Aubrey Organics, Facial Toner, Vegecol, with Aloe, Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

IT WORKS☆

Posted by Reviewer1324468 From Japan on Feb 03, 2008

I really like the way my skin feels after I apply cotton mask with this product. It makes my skin so smooth and emollient but not oily. And since I started using this, some persistent pimples I had on my chin have gone!!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2796547 From Turkey on Dec 07, 2008

I love this toner! Leaves my face very clean but not dry or flaky. My skin is sensitive and it doesn't cause any irritation plus I think it helps to clarify my skin.

great line

Posted by Reviewer1524286 From Oregon on Mar 07, 2009

part of the skincare line that works well on my sensitive skin.

Great, gentle toner

Posted by Reviewer3339000 From Maryland on Apr 15, 2009

I just started using Aubrey Organics. One product I use is the Vegecol Facial Toner; it is really very gentle but does the job...removing excess cleanser and makeup left behind. No breakouts on my sensitive skin and no dryness at all.

Almighty toner!!

Posted by Reviewer2504506 From Indiana on Jan 09, 2010

Try this toner with french clay to create a clay mask!! This is one of the best toners I have ever used.It keeps the skin soft and moisture!! Very gentle, and I even use it to deal with peeling skin. People with acne or oily skin, try this and better buy two bottles since it is useful in everyday beauty routine!!