Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2541959 on Aug 10, 2011

It feels good on my skin and has very good yet simple ingridients. I have used it for about week now.

Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1770273 on Aug 27, 2011

I like products of Aubrey, and this toner too, it is soft and almost without smell, I like it!

Gentle and natural

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Sep 07, 2011

I like it a lot but it is slightly pricy. However, it does last a long time so I may purchase it again after I finish my Thayer's unscented toner. Not sure which I prefer yet.

Soothes my skin...

Posted by Reviewer1116247 on Oct 20, 2011

...but the bottle leaked already twice while I´ve been travelling :(

good

Posted by Reviewer2899624 on Dec 23, 2010

good

Posted by 5076109153771437768 on Jul 03, 2012

great stuff!!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

It feels like water..a very gentle toner for a very sensitive skin.

OK...but didn't deliver results I was expecting.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

After my first daughter was born, I began to experience some serious skin changes. It was suggested to me by a dermatologist to add a few items to my daily facial skin care practices...which before this had been...rinse in the am with warm water and wash in the pm with a natural facial lotion...anyway. Aubrey Organics has a fantastic reputation for being pure and clean and with my sensitive skin gave it a try. It smelled nice and I'm sure would have been fine for most people, but for me...it had a slight sting - especially when I first started using it...and I never noticed any changes in my pores. Which is what I was looking for. I did finish the bottle, but switched to a new brand.

Substitute for Thayers 세이어스 대체품

Posted by Reviewer2470179 on Jun 28, 2012

It's my next choice when all Thayer's alcohol free toners are out of stock. It's actually as good as Thayer's toners, but it's a little more expensive, and that's why it is only a substitute for Thayers. 세이어스 토너만큼 괜찮지만 그것보다 좀 더 비싸서 세이어스 없을때만 주문합니다 ㅋ