Aubrey Organics Green Tea Cream Rinse (and shampoo)

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Nov 25, 2008

I recently bought and used this thin conditioner (rinse) with the matching Aubrey green tea shampoo. I learned that I need to use a lot less of both because my hair turned out very oily and sticky and in need of another wash which is kind of odd being that it's designed for oily hair. The consistencies of the shampoo and rinse are watery which make them harder to manage. The smells alone though are wonderful if you like green, mossy, muddy, earthy scents. They remind me of figs, hay, dirt, oats, evergreen and balsam fir trees and those hard to find 80s, Flex brand shampoos and conditioners.

Muy natural

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Jun 28, 2013

Como todo lo que caracteriza a esta marca, una crema suavizante, un tanto liquida, pero muy natural como si hubieran machacado hojas de te verde, el olor es muy rico y deja el pelo supersuave en 5 minutos se desenreda genial, si tienes el pelo demasiado seco te recomiendo más una mascarilla de esta misma marca.Aubrey nunca me defrauda.

Excellent conditioner for oily hair.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 28, 2013

My youngest sister have a straight, medium long thick hair that's very oily and she used this conditioner after shampoo. She loved it. It did a great job to detangle the hair after shampoo and it does makes her hair soft. Very pleased. :D

Goes really well with the Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1441115 on Feb 25, 2014

It works really great with the clarifying shampoo. Great smell (I personally like citrus scent). It helps untangle your hair, which is what you really need after using the green tea shampoo.

Actually does the job: leaving oily scalp relaxed and healthy looking

Posted by 4931276102352010068 on Apr 13, 2015

A very nice product. I use it 2-3 times a week the results is: relaxed, moistured but not greasy scalp, hair has a nice soft feeling and not even the slightest flake of dandruff(when using appropriate shampoo). one withdraw to this product and it is the water like texture that make it hard to use and spread. I would prefer a slightly thicker texture.

if you have the shampoo, gotta have the conditioner

Posted by 4931658399722854122 on Oct 31, 2015

my hair's great. most conditioners greasy my hair and leave a mess. the new formula has better consistency so its not that liquid and hard to apply. love it!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2106823 on Mar 14, 2011

Perfect !

Smooth and no tangles

Posted by Reviewer2081327 on Mar 23, 2011

It really works quick, I could find the difference only at once. The smell is also good. I'll buy it again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 18, 2011

it's works!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2897401 on Mar 20, 2012

I love the smell. Not stiff or dry

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »