Goes really well with the Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1441115 on Feb 25, 2014

It works really great with the clarifying shampoo. Great smell (I personally like citrus scent). It helps untangle your hair, which is what you really need after using the green tea shampoo.

Excellent conditioner for oily hair.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 28, 2013

My youngest sister have a straight, medium long thick hair that's very oily and she used this conditioner after shampoo. She loved it. It did a great job to detangle the hair after shampoo and it does makes her hair soft. Very pleased. :D

Smooth and no tangles

Posted by Reviewer2081327 on Mar 23, 2011

It really works quick, I could find the difference only at once. The smell is also good. I'll buy it again.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2106823 on Mar 14, 2011

Perfect !

works very well with shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Nov 07, 2011

rinses beautifully and compliments the shampoo fantastically

Cream Rinse

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on May 10, 2009

This is the second time I've bought this conditioner. It's very runny but it really helps to detangle my hair. I'll continue to use this!

Great!! but needs some improvements

Posted by 4889677849051974773 on Jun 05, 2016

it really does detangle my hair and makes it smooth, I am very happy with the results I get when using it. but got to admit that my hair went back to become slightly oily after a while.

Good Conditioner

Posted by 5738280034570042425 on May 10, 2016

Preferred the previous version (the Cream Rinse -since discontinued and replaced with this) which made my hair more smooth and less puffy but this is a great alternative that made my hair soft, light, and more voluminous (not something i need though). purchased because this product is Vegan and the line is cruelty-free, and less harsh.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2319952 on Sep 15, 2009

love the scent, not too heavy

Did not work for me

Posted by 5077801004873602983 on Feb 15, 2015

I really wanted this product to work for my hair - i have fine hair (but lots of it!) which gets oily roots easily. I loved the thin consistency of this product however after using it for a month I noticed no improvement in conditioning or detangling my hair. The shampoo was great however I threw away the conditioner and I will not repurchase this product again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »