Favorite conditoner

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

I will buy this product again and again. It smells good and leaves my hair soft and shiny. LOVE IT!

it's my favorite conditioner

Posted by 5582989170607249829 on Sep 16, 2014

this product i ma favorite and i love us it, it's a very good conditioner

a customer from martinica

Posted by Reviewer3111925 on Aug 08, 2014

I love Aubrey Organics product ! It's my fav condish

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Love it, will reorder again.

Amazing conditioner

Posted by 5639328410259952594 on Dec 27, 2012

It is the best conditioner that suits my hair. It makes my hair smooth, silky, and shiny. I have already recommended it to my friends.

Rejeuvenated my hair!

Posted by sun276 on Nov 06, 2012

Thanks to Aubrey for this great product! I have been buying GPB for 17 years now, since being introduced to it by a friend in Maui. I hadn't bought the GPB conditioner for awhile and my hair had gotten really dry from swimming in the pool this summer. So I bought a big bottle of it and oh my God...it still is one of the best thick, healthy, shiny, volume boosting, moisturizing conditioners I have ever used. I have fine hair and usually lots of it, but lately as I age, it has been greying a little, and a bit thinner. The Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner has completely restored the healthy look and feel back to my hair! I am going to use it a lot more again. It is really like a hair mask and smells better than ever. I leave it on for 5 mins while in the bath. It has not taken the grey out of course, but my hair is smoother now. I wonder if they have added more natural essential oils, because it smells a little bit fresher now too. Works wonderfully as a shave cream. Thanks also to iherb for a fast 2 day delivery!

CURLY HAIR

Posted by 4775787606909646643 on Aug 21, 2012

I WANT TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONER I EVER USED in my life it makes my hair so soft and moist .YOUR HAIR CAN BE DRY BEAT UP USE THIS AND IT WORKS MIRACLES TRUST AND I LOVE MY HAIR SO I WON'T TELL U KNOW LIES IT'S A KEEPER ON MY LIST I WISH THEY SOLD IT IN A GALLON !!!!!

훌륭해요!

Posted by Reviewer2325360 on Aug 11, 2012

가격이 좀 비싸서 그렇지 컨디셔너로는 최고인 것 같아요~ 두피가 떡지지 않고 머릿결 잘 살려주구요..시간날 때는 팩처럼 오랫동안 바르고 있다 헹궈내요.

good

Posted by 4804560996061227995 on Aug 03, 2012

good