Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Classic Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Aubrey Organics, GPB, Glycogen Protein, Balancing Conditioner, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1151925 on Dec 07, 2008

This is a great conditioner, thick and makes your hair soft.

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1290785 on Jul 23, 2012

I have only used this product once, but I was not please with the results. I used this product as a deep conditioner treatment. After deep conditioning my hair, my hair felt very dry and coarse. Now my hair is naturally coarse and kinky, however this product did not soften or provide moisture to my curls. I believe this specific protein treatment was too harsh for my natural hair. I advise others with naturally kinky and coarse hair similar to my own to use caution when using this product.

good

Posted by 4804560996061227995 on Aug 03, 2012

good

훌륭해요!

Posted by Reviewer2325360 on Aug 11, 2012

가격이 좀 비싸서 그렇지 컨디셔너로는 최고인 것 같아요~ 두피가 떡지지 않고 머릿결 잘 살려주구요..시간날 때는 팩처럼 오랫동안 바르고 있다 헹궈내요.

CURLY HAIR

Posted by 4775787606909646643 on Aug 21, 2012

I WANT TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONER I EVER USED in my life it makes my hair so soft and moist .YOUR HAIR CAN BE DRY BEAT UP USE THIS AND IT WORKS MIRACLES TRUST AND I LOVE MY HAIR SO I WON'T TELL U KNOW LIES IT'S A KEEPER ON MY LIST I WISH THEY SOLD IT IN A GALLON !!!!!