10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Classic Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good protein-building conditioner

Posted by RacerWife7 on Feb 07, 2011

I use this about once a week to boost my protein. I have curly, fine, hair that is low in porosity and low in elasticity. This conditioner is great for once a week for giving me that protein boost. But, it's heavy enough that if I use it TOO often, it can weigh me down. I like Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner for the other days.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3304594 on Feb 28, 2012

I love this light protein. I use it every2 wks. I also feel good knowing I'm using a natural product

nice conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2444907 on Jan 07, 2012

This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down and it's always soft and shiny after using it.

so good!!

Posted by Reviewer1995042 on Aug 28, 2011

from Japan. I like this cinditioner since 100% natural ingredients! and so smoothly. It's usable in all shampoo, I have it always ready. I continue using it all the time. But smell isn't good enough.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jul 01, 2011

The conditioner is quite good, but if I put too much near the roots, it makes my hair oily very quickly