July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Classic Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Left my hair waxy and dried out

Posted by Reviewer1829919 on Mar 25, 2010

I'm not sure if it was because the shampoo mate wasn't doing a good job cleaning, but my hair was both waxy and dried out on the ends after using this shampoo and conditioner pair for a week. This migth work for short, and I mena short, hair, but my longer, fine hair looked, felt, and behaved worse.

It has changed

Posted by 5607662467940051073 on Apr 16, 2014

This was second bottle I purchased of GBP conditioner. First time I tried it was very very good product. But now everything has changed. The structure, now it's much thinner and seems not to cover hear as I would like to. The fragrance has also changed to worse. And most importantly, it doesn't perform as good. No added shine or smoothness to hair. Might be my hair have used to effect. But still, aroma and structure has definitely changed.

Even better in a big bottle

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 23, 2010

I used to buy this in the smaller sized bottle, but I like it so much I decided to switch to the 16-ounce size. Great conditioner, great BALSAM smell...hard to find balsam in products these days. But at least it's from a tree, not a chemical refinery.

Glycogen Protein, Balancing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008

Haven't tried it yet, but loved the other AO hairproducts I ordered. thanks iherb for the incredibly fast shipping to europe.