Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Classic Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Love it, will reorder again.

So far, so good

Posted by 5128945741986214505 on Mar 31, 2015

It's a light protein conditioner, which I like. However, I don't like the scent! It doesn't smell foul or anything like that. It's just a really strong, overwhelming scent that "I" don't like. As for my hair, it makes my hair feel rough. And it doesn't seem to neither strip nor moisturize it. And since I've only used this product twice, I am not certain if my hair is being nourished or not. However, I have noticed that my hair's porosity seems better. Therefore, I only use it once a month as part of my protein treatment. After I rinse it out, I make sure to deep conditon w/ a "moisturizing" conditioner. Btw, if anyone wants to know, I have very kinky coily hair that's medium-thin and coarse so this product is good for us too, and it doesn't weigh it down.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3304594 on Feb 28, 2012

I love this light protein. I use it every2 wks. I also feel good knowing I'm using a natural product

nice conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2444907 on Jan 07, 2012

This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down and it's always soft and shiny after using it.

so good!!

Posted by Reviewer1995042 on Aug 28, 2011

from Japan. I like this cinditioner since 100% natural ingredients! and so smoothly. It's usable in all shampoo, I have it always ready. I continue using it all the time. But smell isn't good enough.