Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Classic Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

great product

Posted by Reviewer3304594 on Feb 28, 2012

I love this light protein. I use it every2 wks. I also feel good knowing I'm using a natural product

nice conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2444907 on Jan 07, 2012

This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down and it's always soft and shiny after using it.

so good!!

Posted by Reviewer1995042 on Aug 28, 2011

from Japan. I like this cinditioner since 100% natural ingredients! and so smoothly. It's usable in all shampoo, I have it always ready. I continue using it all the time. But smell isn't good enough.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jul 01, 2011

The conditioner is quite good, but if I put too much near the roots, it makes my hair oily very quickly

Even better in a big bottle

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 23, 2010

I used to buy this in the smaller sized bottle, but I like it so much I decided to switch to the 16-ounce size. Great conditioner, great BALSAM smell...hard to find balsam in products these days. But at least it's from a tree, not a chemical refinery.