good

Posted by 4804560996061227995 on Aug 03, 2012

good

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1290785 on Jul 23, 2012

I have only used this product once, but I was not please with the results. I used this product as a deep conditioner treatment. After deep conditioning my hair, my hair felt very dry and coarse. Now my hair is naturally coarse and kinky, however this product did not soften or provide moisture to my curls. I believe this specific protein treatment was too harsh for my natural hair. I advise others with naturally kinky and coarse hair similar to my own to use caution when using this product.

excellent

Posted by 5195860856804150168 on Jul 06, 2012

LOVE IT!

GREAT

Posted by 5755067876731096842 on Jun 15, 2012

I had a protein deficiency and wanted something effective that I could add to my routine and use frequently - the results were evident after the first use. Also - I added an egg and some extra virgin olive oil - then used it as a deep conditioner and that worked very well too. For me - it's a must have

Good

Posted by Reviewer2362778 on Mar 16, 2012

This condition is the best I've ever had!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3304594 on Feb 28, 2012

I love this light protein. I use it every2 wks. I also feel good knowing I'm using a natural product

smell

Posted by Reviewer1407201 on Jan 25, 2012

i just love this stuff so much as a treatment and a conditioner its "wow"

nice conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2444907 on Jan 07, 2012

This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down and it's always soft and shiny after using it.

best conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1009404 on Oct 25, 2011

though it may not be for everyone, i love this conditioner. it has a lovely natural fragrance and does a good job conditioning my hair. it will not smooth your hair like so many other products, but i love that about this conditioner. no waxy, artificial smoothing agents in this product.

so good!!

Posted by Reviewer1995042 on Aug 28, 2011

from Japan. I like this cinditioner since 100% natural ingredients! and so smoothly. It's usable in all shampoo, I have it always ready. I continue using it all the time. But smell isn't good enough.