It gives my hair strength and takes away the coareness

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Dec 07, 2010

My hair feels so strong and soft after using it together with a biotin shampoo. For taming permed hair end, I mix it with some coconut oi.

Can be Hairy sometimes!

Posted by Reviewer1034612 on Nov 29, 2010

good price. Aubrey Organics are always safe to use. No bad stuff slipped in when we aren't looking!

Best I have found

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Nov 06, 2010

Aubrey Organics GPB, Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner works the very best of anything I have ever used. I like the smell, and the healthy way my hair feels after using it. Also, it helps to keep my fine hair from tangling. I really feel good to be using a product with no chemicals and toxic ingredients that could be absorbed into my scalp and skin.

Great Strengthening and Thickening Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2814454 on Oct 21, 2010

This conditioner surely softened and thickened my natural African American 3c/4a/4b hair. With the natural protein, it made my hair stronger and more resistent to breaking. I recommend using this as a deep conditioner at least once a month to maintain healthy hair growth.

This is the best

Posted by Reviewer1551625 on Sep 01, 2010

My best conditioner.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jul 31, 2010

Seems to do the job, doesn't smell the best though

Even better in a big bottle

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 23, 2010

I used to buy this in the smaller sized bottle, but I like it so much I decided to switch to the 16-ounce size. Great conditioner, great BALSAM smell...hard to find balsam in products these days. But at least it's from a tree, not a chemical refinery.

great service and good products

Posted by Reviewer2249979 on Jun 11, 2010

I am very satisfied with the GPB conditioner.

All natural!! The Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jun 06, 2010

I've been using Aubrey Organics products for years. So many excellent totally natural products from shampoos and conditioners, to lotions, soaps and deodorants. GPB conditioner is great!

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2972323 on Jun 03, 2010

I have very coarse, dry, and thick hair & I had tried so many products to manage it. This is the only conditioner I am truly in love with. I've been using this for about 3 years now & never a dull moment. No gimmick, just an excellent conditioner!