Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Rosemary Peppermint, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

like it very much

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 09, 2011

so good

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2644560 on Nov 23, 2011

I's great. My hair definitely likes it very much. This product is very strong, so I have to wash it immediately. It would be very effective for very dry and damaged hair.

Peppermint is predominant

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

My husband and I like this product but were wishing the predominant fragrance was rosemary rather than peppermint. It is invigorating though and nice on the hair and it doesn't leave a residue.

Very strong scent

Posted by Tranita on Aug 08, 2012

It made my hair so soft... My scalp tingled horribly but I left it on so long which might've been why. It smells great but the scent is overpowering.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Sep 19, 2012

The peppermint in this product alleviates the discomfort of a dandruff patch on my head. I use it to mainly target specific problem areas on my scalp because there just isn't enough product to cover my long hair. No big deal, still love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »