smells old fashion

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

the smell take a lot of getting used to or rather i'LL not be reordering !!

thick n gloppy

Posted by kookynooky on Jul 13, 2013

Found this to be a good conditioner. Moizturised well without leaving hair heavy when used together with the shampoo. I dont normally condition my hair as I find it takes a while to rinse off but this washed off well. Retained my curls without weighing them down. The 1-2 punch definitely helps the scent linger longer than using it on its own. Well definitely buy again since conditioning my hair became infinitely more pleasurable n fast. The texture was a tad thick n gloopy, no way u can shake the contents before using as suggested.

Great conditioner with some reservations

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I recently decided to switch out all my beauty products to non or low-toxic products. I purchased this conditioner because it scores a "2" with the EWG and doesn't contain any ingredients I don't want. The first time I used Aubrey's conditioners, I found it really thick, "claylike" and hard to dispense. Now, to avoid waste, I simply add a capful of conditioner to a squeeze bottle (ketchup/mustard bottle bought at a restaurant supply store), along with a cup of warm water and give it a good shake. I pour half on my head, comb it through and then pour on the remaining half. I rinse the bottle out and it's ready for the next use. This conditioner left my normally very dry fine frizzy hair silky smooth. To be honest, I wasn't crazy about the rosemary smell of this conditioner. I much prefer Aubrey Island Naturals Conditioner. However, the peppermint does leave the head feeling really refreshed and the smell is gone when the hair is dry. I just felt that it left my hair a little drier than my other organic conditioners. This conditioner was $4 cheaper here on iherb than buying it locally in Canada. I figure each bottle has about 20 uses. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Sep 19, 2012

The peppermint in this product alleviates the discomfort of a dandruff patch on my head. I use it to mainly target specific problem areas on my scalp because there just isn't enough product to cover my long hair. No big deal, still love it.

Very strong scent

Posted by Tranita on Aug 08, 2012

It made my hair so soft... My scalp tingled horribly but I left it on so long which might've been why. It smells great but the scent is overpowering.

Peppermint is predominant

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

My husband and I like this product but were wishing the predominant fragrance was rosemary rather than peppermint. It is invigorating though and nice on the hair and it doesn't leave a residue.

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2644560 on Nov 23, 2011

I's great. My hair definitely likes it very much. This product is very strong, so I have to wash it immediately. It would be very effective for very dry and damaged hair.

like it very much