Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

One of my favorite Aubrey shampoos, I like to use it before the GPB conditioner. It leaves my hair clean; it smells good, lathers sufficiently, and doesn't have harmful chemicals.This smell....I don't want to rinse it! That the best conditioner for ever for my hair and scalp!

Absolutely Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Feb 08, 2008

This is the best shampoo ever..... We tried many kinds for our little one and this one is the best by far.... Leaves the hair shiny and beautiful... We use the GPB conditioner and there is no better combo for us... The hair combs right out, no more tangles... A noticiable difference the first time we used it..We will buying this for a long........time!

Natually nice

Posted by Reviewer2767460 on Jul 21, 2008

Nice poduct. I have naturally curly hair and it works great. Lathers best on the second shampoo. Would definately purchase again.

Good all around shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2385966 on Aug 12, 2008

I have thick curly hair and this lathers well and rinses well for a low suds eco-friendly shampoo.

Aubrey GPB Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Apr 22, 2010

I have been using Aubrey GPB shampoo on and off for a few years now. I need to use conditioner after washing; my hair is too tangled with the shampoo only. But despite that, this is still one of the best shampoos I have used, my hair gets shiny, strong and full bodied from it. When I travel to countries with dry weather or very dusty conditions, I definitely take this with me together with the GPB conditioner; it helps to keep my hair from drying up and frizzing. As usual, thank you for fast processing and delivery.

No Bubbles, Good Volume

Posted by 5434122989733085547 on Sep 06, 2012

I have thin, oily, straight blond hair. This shampoo didn't lather at all. I thought it wasn't working, but once it dried, my hair looked better than ever. It was noticably thicker, shiny, and completely clean.

성분은 정말 좋지만 많이 묽고 거품잘안나 헤프게 써짐

Posted by 5137205116830278282 on Nov 23, 2014

성분은 정말 좋아요. 하지만 가격대비 양이 적고 제형이 많이 묽고 거품도 잘안나 헤프게 써져요. 같은 브랜드 컨디셔너는 만족하고 썻는데 샴푸는 좀 별로인듯 해요. 가격 상관안하고 성분좋고 두피아주민감하신분한테는 정말 좋은듯...

HATED THIS PRODUCT! will not recommend

Posted by Reviewer2916254 on Oct 24, 2011

I have think long hair and this product says its for ALL HAIR TYPES! Well they lied!! This product tangled my hair SOOO bad that it took me over an hour to untangle. It left my hair squeeky clean but a big mat of mess on the inside i could not even part my hair, Also since it was squeaky clean it was extremely brittle to the touch to i lost SOOOO much hair in the process of detangling. I will NEVER use this product again, Nor will i recommend it to others. I thought it would be great based on what it says on the bottle. Maybe if it had detangling incorporated into it, it would be better.

Nice shampoo without bad ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

This one works best than any other natural one I tried before. I now had several bottles. Aubrey's ingredients are always good.

great shampoo

Posted by VictoriaN on Jul 03, 2012

doesn't make a lot of foam, but cleans hair very good and gives them volume and shine.