자극없고 잘 헹궈집니다

Posted by 4715292973805817430 on Jul 17, 2013

텍스춰는 좀 보기 안좋습니다 ㅋㅋ 코풀어놓은거 같은... 천연샴푸치고는 거품도 꽤 나는 편이고 자극도 없고 잘 헹궈집니다. 샴푸직후는 모발이 좀 뻣뻣한듯 한데 마르면서 부드러워 지고 모발에 힘이 생기는거 같습니다.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer2220966 on Sep 08, 2013

This is the best shampoo ever! It takes time to get a result, but later the result is awesome. I use the GPB conditioner and there is no better combo for me.

Extra

Posted by 5060671697656707607 on Sep 15, 2013

J'adore ce shampoing! Il ne mousse pas trop mais rend les cheveux extra!Permet de réduire les petits frisottis.Les cheveux sont plus lisses. Plus besoin de fer à lisser

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2015

I tried this as a small sample first and fell in love with the smell and the way it leaves my hair. The smell reminds me of the barber shop I went to as a kid.

One of my fav

Posted by 4970285851020329184 on Jun 06, 2015

I love the smell, really fresh. Cleans gently and well. My go-to shampoo for my extreme long hair. I can be without washing my hair during 3 or 4 days easily.

지루성 예민한 두피, 가는모발에 좋은듯해요

Posted by 4858950438255309113 on Aug 21, 2015

제 두피와 모발 이야긴데요, 예민하다보니 샴푸를 많이 가리고, 그만큼 잘 가려운데, 같은회사 여러제품중 요 GBP만 괜찬네요. 그리고 피부가 그렇다보니 모발도 가는데, 모발도 힘이생기구요. 냄새는 감수하셔야할둣.

i love this shampoo

Posted by 5505824589151192815 on Sep 28, 2015

This shampoo is not as thick as other shampoos, so I apply it directly on my hair to prevent from spilling off my hand. Although it doesn't make a lot of foam but with adding more water while rubbing is ok. You will feel after rinsing it that your hair is sooo clean and would be dry, but NO; my hair has become shiny, silky and stronger as never been. I love this shampoo and definitely will reorder.

nice !

Posted by 5223484783474408280 on Feb 17, 2014

Safe use of experience!nice !

Review Aubrey Organics Balancing Shampoo

Posted by 5168032330846430396 on May 13, 2014

It is good for my damage hair and keep my hair healthy in the long term.

Great as a showergel because of a wonderful smell

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Jul 15, 2014

Can not say how it works for the hair because I love Andalou Naturals for my dry hair but this one we use as a showergel because it smells just wonderful and has a nice creamy consistens and only natural ingredients, NO sodium benzoate like most showergels have. Already ordered again.