Flop

Posted by Reviewer2450764 on Nov 04, 2013

Compo nickel, odeur sympa mais ne mousse presque pas. Obligée d'en mettre une tonne pour avoir les cheveux à peu prés moussants. Crée beaucoup de nœuds alors que mes cheveux se démêlent habituellement très facilement.

First time user of the brand and product

Posted by 5651015805484476869 on Jul 21, 2013

I decided to give this a try after online research showed Aubrey Organics as a reputable brand for organics products and its GPB range helped users to maintain lesser hair breakage and stronger roots. The shampoo doesn't lather much, so expect to use more than you intended to get that 'I have shampoo on my hair'- feel. After using, scalp feels more 'balanced' as compared to commercial products that strip the scalp dry of oil. Next time I might try Rosemary Peppermint of the GPB range as the Lavender Ylang Ylang smell is very strong akin to medicinal herb and citrus. 4/5

nice

Posted by 5235603969319356759 on Jan 08, 2013

the best of the organic shampoo of I ever tested

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Dec 05, 2012

love the smell,very good shampoo

Healthy and smells good but doesn't seem to clean deeply enough.

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012

I love that this shampoo is missing the long list of unhealthy ingredients commonly found in shampoos, and it smells really great. But when I've used it by itself, my hair doesn't feel as clean and free of oil as it does with the unhealthy shampoos. Perhaps my hair is particularly oily and there may be a better, equally healthy shampoo out there for me. Or maybe the clean feeling I'm used to is a side effect of the unhealthy aspects of standard shampoos. I don't know. But for now I have been washing first with a normal shampoo and then with this one. My hair looks and feels amazing after that. :)

favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2608346 on Aug 29, 2012

Leaves it soft and shiny. Only shampoo to get rid of my dandruff and I've tried a list of organic products and even other shampoos in the aubreys organics line. Smells nice with the ylangylang

bien mais

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Bon shampoing très doux, mais mousse à peine, difficile de bien laver le crâne, il faut en mettre beaucoup si on a les cheveux long.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on May 18, 2012

Very strong scent, but good. Left my hair feeling clean.

Aubrey Organics GPB Glycogen Protein

Posted by Reviewer1168163 on Apr 16, 2012

Still sitting on the shelf waiting for my husband to finish his current hair product. I will be happy to give a review if it works when he starts to use it.

good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3332738 on Apr 09, 2012

I really liked this shampoo. Leave your hair loose and hydrated. And it lasts longer clean.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »