Aubrey Organics, GPB Glycogen Protein, Balancing Shampoo, Rosemary Peppermint, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent product at an economical price. I like the scent of the Rosemary Peppermint, gives me refreshing feeling...

Nice shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Jul 12, 2011

Washes hair niceley, smells like peppermint and rosemary should, after washing out the smell soon disappears

lurve it

Posted by kookynooky on Jul 04, 2013

Am in like with this shampoo.my new fave n definitely a repeat order in the works. Smells great feels refreshing especially after a long sweaty day. Would love to order the conditioner next.

Best anti-tchy shampoo I've found

Posted by Reviewer2344128 on Aug 26, 2013

I begrudgingly tried this when the wife purchased a bottle, and now I'm sold. I was surprised that it works better for me than anything else for my flaky McFlakin' itch-o-berry USA scalp. It's weird and voonderbar to have no more itch and little to no snow snowstorms flinging off of the scalp area anymore.

Love that smell

Posted by barbaralinalei on Feb 23, 2015

Good for myself the mom and my teenager boy and my little girl. Hair feels squeaky clean.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on May 22, 2012

This product has completely restored my hair to a lovely, manageable state. When I say my hair was out of control I mean everything-- frizz, thick, wavy, graying. I had not colored or permed it ever but it's waywardness has been tamed. I love this conditioner and its accompanying conditioner!

Horrible Smell

Posted by dokababy on May 25, 2015

It smwlls horribel. Nothing special. The hair becomes dry after washing.I will not buy again.

The best

Posted by 4840079296394022790 on Oct 29, 2016

My must have

good

Posted by Reviewer1413573 on Mar 06, 2012

good