Disgusting mask

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

It smells disgusting. And, inspite of having a lot of usefull ingridients, it doesn't even do something for my hair.

Not for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 16, 2013

I have never tried a protein mask before and I will never again. I really think that this was some kind of overload of protein for my hair. i used it ones and after two weeks my hair is still not back to normal. The hair mask made my hair dry and frizzy and I hope not brittle. Fingers crossed the hair will get better soon.

Excelente

Posted by 4850023138711949641 on Jan 20, 2014

Me ha encantado, deja el pelo muy suave y reparado. La única pega el tamaño del envase, se acaba enseguida. Un 10 para este producto

hair mask

Posted by 4702305622921034723 on Jun 10, 2014

Great product!

great

Posted by 5734642452850734310 on Jul 16, 2014

one of my best hair mask , does the job perfectly on my damaged hair. the smell is not transcendent but not that disgusting. use it before or sometimes after shampoo even for few minutes and the results are amazing. my hair is softer and shiny.

I like

Posted by 4657278499779322583 on Jul 13, 2015

I like it so mutch

Top sur mes cheveux sec et bouclés

Posted by 5377560596394370232 on Oct 07, 2014

Je l'ai laissé posé en soin 2h sur mes longueurs et pointes car mes cheveux étaient très secs et miracle ils étaient très doux. L'odeur n'est pas exquise (petite odeur d'algue), mais l'efficacité est au rdv pour un produit ayant une compo clean! Je le recommande !

Woah...

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Apr 06, 2013

It actually did some real good for my damaged hair. But oh man, strong smell. I didn't mind it that much, and the ingredients are great. However, ithe whole jar only lasted me 3 treatments (I have medium thick, medium long hair)and to have to order another one already is a bit of a drag..

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

I liked the smell but it didn't do any wonders for my hair. Not worth using it.

Vraiment trop petit pot !

Posted by 5696084971609765490 on Aug 05, 2014

Le masque a une consistance semblable à de l'argile et comme il s'applique sur cheveux secs, il a fallu en mettre une tonne pour saturer mes cheveux. Application et rinçage sans difficulté Odeur agréable de mon point de vue Efficacité ? Ne peux pas me prononcer, j'ai fini le pot en une application et encore c'était tout juste ! Mes cheveux ont eu l'air plus forts/moins "mous".