Very conditioning.

Posted by 4988761629738093383 on Apr 22, 2015

I have 4A/4B hair. This is very conditioning. My hair felt softer. There is a smell, but its not terrible. By time I put on my night spray conditioner, I don't even notice it anymore.

Good, but the amount could be bigger.

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on Mar 26, 2015

Really good mask, but very small amount, not very beneficial if you gave thick hair. You need a lot of a mask to feel that it is all over your scalp, however, after washing the hair they feel great and smooth.

Monthly Conditioner.

Posted by 4852639276557063335 on Feb 15, 2015

I tried using this weekly and although good, would go too quickly. I use it monthly and love it just the same, but now it last longer. Worth the price, my hair loves it!

Perfecta!

Posted by 5272986253690592552 on Jan 23, 2015

Lo que mas me gusta de este producto es que tienes que ponerlo antes de lavarte la cabeza. El perfume es natural y aunque al principio puede resultar un poco extranyo, termine acostumbrandome y ahora me encanta. Deja el pelo maravilloso, super brillante y sano Lo unico negativo que tengo que decir es que el envase es peque;nyo y eso que yo no tengo el pelo largo, mi melena es cortita...

Awesome for thin air

Posted by 5102675370670838192 on Jan 17, 2015

Since i used this product, two monthes ago now, my hair are thicker, stronger and are growing up more quickly. I'm very satisfied. I recomend it.

Aubrey Organics Hair Rescue Conditioning Mask, Blue Algae

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Dec 17, 2014

Good product if you have plenty of time as it is applied 15 minutes or more prior to shampooing. I actually prefer a heavy duty conditioner applied after shampoo then comb through, however I was not disappointed with this hair mask.

Top sur mes cheveux sec et bouclés

Posted by 5377560596394370232 on Oct 07, 2014

Je l'ai laissé posé en soin 2h sur mes longueurs et pointes car mes cheveux étaient très secs et miracle ils étaient très doux. L'odeur n'est pas exquise (petite odeur d'algue), mais l'efficacité est au rdv pour un produit ayant une compo clean! Je le recommande !

Put Off By The Smell!

Posted by 5055312367947142374 on Aug 11, 2014

(Hair: 3C/4A type, dark brown/black, thin, 17 inches long, dry ends prone to breakage) I was looking for a conditioning mask with natural ingredients for my 3C/4A hair after using Tresemme's products for so many years. After several months of use, I haven't really noticed much of a difference in my hair and the smell and texture is not very pleasant at all. For only 118ml, I don't think it's worth the price and I won't be buying it again.

Not that bad

Posted by LourdesN on Aug 06, 2014

It is an algae mask so, you can expect much... It doesn't soft your hair and I haven't noticed nothing new in my hair when I use it. It isn't conditioning at all and it hasn't rescued my hair.

Vraiment trop petit pot !

Posted by 5696084971609765490 on Aug 05, 2014

Le masque a une consistance semblable à de l'argile et comme il s'applique sur cheveux secs, il a fallu en mettre une tonne pour saturer mes cheveux. Application et rinçage sans difficulté Odeur agréable de mon point de vue Efficacité ? Ne peux pas me prononcer, j'ai fini le pot en une application et encore c'était tout juste ! Mes cheveux ont eu l'air plus forts/moins "mous".