Bit of a 'blah' product.

Posted by 5453050204873000172 on Mar 07, 2014

I bought this thinking it would help condition my hair and i bet it would condition hair that has never been coloured or tortured by styling products and heat tools. but my hair has been dyed and bleached and burned to within an inch of it's life so this cute little hippy mask did zero for me unfortunately. Smells nice though, lemony, and i like the texture and the fact that it didn't weigh down my fine hair but other than that, it just didn't cut it. Bummer.

Not the best of masks

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

I did not find the mask very conditioning, only slightly better with it than without. Also, I did not like the smell.

Sans plus

Posted by sandrinep on Jul 23, 2013

Je n'ai pas vu de résultat significatif et l'odeur ne me plait pas

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 30, 2013

Blue green algae hair masque works better than anything else. If you have tired, dull, "matte finish" hair, this will restore its shine. Apply generously to dry hair and give it a long time, like a couple of hours. Use a plastic cap or plastic grocery bag to hold in heat and keep it neat. Then shampoo (I like Aubrey's Egyptian Henna Shampoo). Results are obvious. Yes, it smells funny, just ignore that because it does not linger.

最高の艶髪

Posted by 5191857720351869178 on Sep 21, 2012

この製品を使って感動しました 髪は輝く程の艶 柔らかくサラサラ全く絡まない 一生使い続けたい品物に出会えました

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Sep 30, 2012

Excellent mask, smells good. The only minus is that it doesn`t last long. For my long hair, i have used it only 3-4 times.

Excellent product

Posted by 4796490996838624596 on Oct 03, 2012

My hair looks great!

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

i didint like smell and i dont see any results

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2231806 on May 05, 2012

My hair is long blond and thin. I have tried many treatments but no-one works as well as this one. My hair gets shiny, smooth and healthy. A bit expensive, but I would highly recommend this and will continue use it!

Deep conditions

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Feb 25, 2009

Leaves hair feeling soft and shiny.