Not impressed!

Posted by livelig on Jul 17, 2014

It's stinky and messy. I have long hair and I had to use more than half the content in one go. My hair did look somewhat better after using it, but not good enough for the price, the mess or the stink. Will have to try something else.

great

Posted by 5734642452850734310 on Jul 16, 2014

one of my best hair mask , does the job perfectly on my damaged hair. the smell is not transcendent but not that disgusting. use it before or sometimes after shampoo even for few minutes and the results are amazing. my hair is softer and shiny.

Absolutely HATE IT.

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

Ugh, I don't even know where to start. First of all, it smells awful. It's difficult to spread evenly through your hair. It's difficult to wash out (I was using Wen at the time - such a frikkin trial). It left a trace of its gross smell in my hair afterwards. Just. Ugh. No. I can't say whether it was any good for my hair or not. My judgment is way too clouded by the amount of dislike I have for it. So... your money is probably better spent elsewhere.

hair mask

Posted by 4702305622921034723 on Jun 10, 2014

Great product!

Quelle odeur

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on May 12, 2014

L'odeur est vraiment particulière et il faut s'y faire. Je ne sais pas si j'aime ou si je deteste. Attention, il s'agit d'un masque AVANT shampooing, cela dit je l'utilise en APRES shampoing et ça marche aussi. Lors des premières utilisations j'ai trouvé qu'il laissait vraiment les cheveux très doux, mais lors de ma dernière utilisation je n'ai pas eu le même résultat. Je suis partagée sur ce produit, je me ferai un avis définitif lorsque je l'aurai terminé.

great

Posted by 5480563213731361727 on Apr 15, 2014

I love this mask, damage the pot is too small use twice for medium length hair

Great product

Posted by 4876807834823010624 on Apr 14, 2014

I really like it that you should put it on dry hair (otherwise it's such a mess, waiting 15 minutes with wet drippy hair) It's organic and vegan! And it leaves the hair soft and strong... A little expensive...

AboMlaak

Posted by 4755393469484093934 on Mar 27, 2014

Great product

Rescues my hair

Posted by Reviewer3142373 on Mar 14, 2014

This really works for try hair.

Bit of a 'blah' product.

Posted by 5453050204873000172 on Mar 07, 2014

I bought this thinking it would help condition my hair and i bet it would condition hair that has never been coloured or tortured by styling products and heat tools. but my hair has been dyed and bleached and burned to within an inch of it's life so this cute little hippy mask did zero for me unfortunately. Smells nice though, lemony, and i like the texture and the fact that it didn't weigh down my fine hair but other than that, it just didn't cut it. Bummer.