Works great!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Jun 13, 2015

Kindly, I have several Aubrey Organic products and like all of them. Although the shampoos tangle my hair, this conditioning mask does a great job. Will order again!

I like it

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Feb 12, 2016

Definitely makes a difference for my hair. If i don't use it i notice my hair is very dry 3 days after washing. This keep the ends looking less dry and frizzy until I wash my hair again. Quite sad that it has been discontinued.

Perfecta!

Posted by 5272986253690592552 on Jan 23, 2015

Lo que mas me gusta de este producto es que tienes que ponerlo antes de lavarte la cabeza. El perfume es natural y aunque al principio puede resultar un poco extranyo, termine acostumbrandome y ahora me encanta. Deja el pelo maravilloso, super brillante y sano Lo unico negativo que tengo que decir es que el envase es peque;nyo y eso que yo no tengo el pelo largo, mi melena es cortita...

great

Posted by 5480563213731361727 on Apr 15, 2014

I love this mask, damage the pot is too small use twice for medium length hair

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Feb 15, 2011

I think it adds lots of softness to my hair. I do not shampoo out just rinse.

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

work great

bon masque

Posted by 5026907928038131145 on Dec 14, 2013

point fort bon masque pour les cheveux secs et abimés non testé sur les animaux spiruline beurre de karité et d'aloe vera faciles à démêler brillant point faible je ne suis pas particulierement fan de l'odeur peu dans le pot alcool pas tres naturel je ne l'ai pas utilisé suffisamment pour pouvoir donner mon avis sur du long terme je vais l'utiliser plus souvent afin de me faire une idée

Great Deep conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2311713 on Jan 18, 2009

Use once a week to really deap condition hair and really like it.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on May 29, 2012

The smell and texture are a bit disgusting, but i don't care. It works! I have long dry hair and this product maid them smooth and shiny. But i think that price is too high, because this pack was enough only for five times. Anyway i recommend this stuff, it moisturizes very well!

Truly conditioning

Posted by 5059506085675298104 on Nov 19, 2012

Its truly conditioning. Hair texture has improved a lot with the first usage. Hair fall has visibly reduced. Have a great feeling to touch hair, that it really feels healthy and strong. will definitely repurchase. Ofcourse from iHerb.