trop cher !!!

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

c'est pas mal mais pour le prix, la quantité laisse à désirer. De plus, il n'est pas tellement mieux que les après shampoings aubey qui peuvent être utilisés en deep conditionner et qui valent bien moins cher.

Mal olor, buen resultado

Posted by realmofmadness on Aug 15, 2013

Huele mal, MUY MAL. Lo peor no es que apeste mientras lo estás utilizando, es que no se va después de habértelo lavado pero el resultado es muy bueno. Sobre todo el brillo que proporciona al pelo. Lo de la hidratación no lo tengo tan claro porque uso varios productos para que mi cabellera no se seque pero sólo veo buenos resultados, así que tengo fe en que ayuda a mi pelo en ese aspecto.

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 30, 2013

Blue green algae hair masque works better than anything else. If you have tired, dull, "matte finish" hair, this will restore its shine. Apply generously to dry hair and give it a long time, like a couple of hours. Use a plastic cap or plastic grocery bag to hold in heat and keep it neat. Then shampoo (I like Aubrey's Egyptian Henna Shampoo). Results are obvious. Yes, it smells funny, just ignore that because it does not linger.

Great but too small!!

Posted by Reviewer2279614 on Jul 28, 2013

wcuabby@yahoo.com writes:This product works wonderfully, but it is not enough if you have long thick hair as I do. One jar is only enough for one maybe too treatments if you stretch it very thinly. Overall great product.

Sans plus

Posted by sandrinep on Jul 23, 2013

Je n'ai pas vu de résultat significatif et l'odeur ne me plait pas

Bien !

Posted by 5124262005360479925 on Jul 22, 2013

Très bon produit.

Very good product with a rather strong scent

Posted by Flicka on Jul 18, 2013

This is a very good conditioning mask, worked great on my dry ends. However, there is a rather strong scent of perhaps lavender. The jar should be bigger, this runs out quickly.

Good Products for Frizzy Hair

Posted by 4869203571593394425 on May 15, 2013

I been using this Algae for my frizzy hair treatment. This Algae mask tame my frizzy hair and also give me the smoothness after using it. Worth it

Woah...

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Apr 06, 2013

It actually did some real good for my damaged hair. But oh man, strong smell. I didn't mind it that much, and the ingredients are great. However, ithe whole jar only lasted me 3 treatments (I have medium thick, medium long hair)and to have to order another one already is a bit of a drag..

Soo SOFT!!!

Posted by 4636536275631085319 on Jan 10, 2013

I was hesitant to try but so glad I did. This stuff made my hair uber soft. Anytime I use it, I feel like having an affair with my hair. It's great!