Truly conditioning

Posted by 5059506085675298104 on Nov 19, 2012

Its truly conditioning. Hair texture has improved a lot with the first usage. Hair fall has visibly reduced. Have a great feeling to touch hair, that it really feels healthy and strong. will definitely repurchase. Ofcourse from iHerb.

Mal olor, buen resultado

Posted by realmofmadness on Aug 15, 2013

Huele mal, MUY MAL. Lo peor no es que apeste mientras lo estás utilizando, es que no se va después de habértelo lavado pero el resultado es muy bueno. Sobre todo el brillo que proporciona al pelo. Lo de la hidratación no lo tengo tan claro porque uso varios productos para que mi cabellera no se seque pero sólo veo buenos resultados, así que tengo fe en que ayuda a mi pelo en ese aspecto.

Great but too small!!

Posted by Reviewer2279614 on Jul 28, 2013

wcuabby@yahoo.com writes:This product works wonderfully, but it is not enough if you have long thick hair as I do. One jar is only enough for one maybe too treatments if you stretch it very thinly. Overall great product.

Good Products for Frizzy Hair

Posted by 4869203571593394425 on May 15, 2013

I been using this Algae for my frizzy hair treatment. This Algae mask tame my frizzy hair and also give me the smoothness after using it. Worth it

Very good product with a rather strong scent

Posted by Flicka on Jul 18, 2013

This is a very good conditioning mask, worked great on my dry ends. However, there is a rather strong scent of perhaps lavender. The jar should be bigger, this runs out quickly.

Bien !

Posted by 5124262005360479925 on Jul 22, 2013

Très bon produit.

trop cher !!!

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

c'est pas mal mais pour le prix, la quantité laisse à désirer. De plus, il n'est pas tellement mieux que les après shampoings aubey qui peuvent être utilisés en deep conditionner et qui valent bien moins cher.

mask

Posted by 4946321703113883587 on Jul 04, 2012

does not produce the claimed effect

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Jun 08, 2012

at mosturizing my hair,but the smell is a bit too much.Reminds me of some thai dish.

Fine!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Well, it doesn't really help that much, however, I can see that it smooths my hair in its own way... you can give it a shot, mix it with some oil or find a better product, all in 1. I, personally, need my hair to be way more silky, so I doubt I'll buy it again.