EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$14.33

$14.33

Savings of: $0.00 (0% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Mal olor, buen resultado

Posted by realmofmadness on Aug 15, 2013

Huele mal, MUY MAL. Lo peor no es que apeste mientras lo estás utilizando, es que no se va después de habértelo lavado pero el resultado es muy bueno. Sobre todo el brillo que proporciona al pelo. Lo de la hidratación no lo tengo tan claro porque uso varios productos para que mi cabellera no se seque pero sólo veo buenos resultados, así que tengo fe en que ayuda a mi pelo en ese aspecto.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great but too small!!

Posted by Reviewer2279614 on Jul 28, 2013

wcuabby@yahoo.com writes:This product works wonderfully, but it is not enough if you have long thick hair as I do. One jar is only enough for one maybe too treatments if you stretch it very thinly. Overall great product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good Products for Frizzy Hair

Posted by 4869203571593394425 on May 15, 2013

I been using this Algae for my frizzy hair treatment. This Algae mask tame my frizzy hair and also give me the smoothness after using it. Worth it

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good product with a rather strong scent

Posted by Flicka on Jul 18, 2013

This is a very good conditioning mask, worked great on my dry ends. However, there is a rather strong scent of perhaps lavender. The jar should be bigger, this runs out quickly.

Was this review helpful to you?

Bien !

Posted by 5124262005360479925 on Jul 22, 2013

Très bon produit.

Was this review helpful to you?

trop cher !!!

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

c'est pas mal mais pour le prix, la quantité laisse à désirer. De plus, il n'est pas tellement mieux que les après shampoings aubey qui peuvent être utilisés en deep conditionner et qui valent bien moins cher.

Was this review helpful to you?

mask

Posted by 4946321703113883587 on Jul 04, 2012

does not produce the claimed effect

Was this review helpful to you?

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Jun 08, 2012

at mosturizing my hair,but the smell is a bit too much.Reminds me of some thai dish.

Was this review helpful to you?

Fine!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Well, it doesn't really help that much, however, I can see that it smooths my hair in its own way... you can give it a shot, mix it with some oil or find a better product, all in 1. I, personally, need my hair to be way more silky, so I doubt I'll buy it again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Quelle odeur

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on May 12, 2014

L'odeur est vraiment particulière et il faut s'y faire. Je ne sais pas si j'aime ou si je deteste. Attention, il s'agit d'un masque AVANT shampooing, cela dit je l'utilise en APRES shampoing et ça marche aussi. Lors des premières utilisations j'ai trouvé qu'il laissait vraiment les cheveux très doux, mais lors de ma dernière utilisation je n'ai pas eu le même résultat. Je suis partagée sur ce produit, je me ferai un avis définitif lorsque je l'aurai terminé.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 51-60 of 76 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »