Truly conditioning

Posted by 5059506085675298104 on Nov 19, 2012

Its truly conditioning. Hair texture has improved a lot with the first usage. Hair fall has visibly reduced. Have a great feeling to touch hair, that it really feels healthy and strong. will definitely repurchase. Ofcourse from iHerb.

Excellent product

Posted by 4796490996838624596 on Oct 03, 2012

My hair looks great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Sep 30, 2012

Excellent mask, smells good. The only minus is that it doesn`t last long. For my long hair, i have used it only 3-4 times.

最高の艶髪

Posted by 5191857720351869178 on Sep 21, 2012

この製品を使って感動しました 髪は輝く程の艶 柔らかくサラサラ全く絡まない 一生使い続けたい品物に出会えました

Disgusting mask

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

It smells disgusting. And, inspite of having a lot of usefull ingridients, it doesn't even do something for my hair.

Не мое / Not for me

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 23, 2012

Мне эта маска не подошла. Мне кажется, она делает моим волосам только хуже. После ее использования волосы сухие, жесткие и спутанные. К тому же, ее очень мало в банке и запах ее очень трудно вытерпеть. Неудачная покупка. The mask did not fit to me. I think it makes my hair worse. The hair is dry, hard and messy after using. Besides, there is very small quantity of product in the bank and it is difficult to tolerate it's scent. Bad buy.

mask

Posted by 4946321703113883587 on Jul 04, 2012

does not produce the claimed effect

Sounds good!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

I don't recall actually receiving this product. I'll have to check with iHerb during the week. If I did receive it , it was unmemorable.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Jun 08, 2012

at mosturizing my hair,but the smell is a bit too much.Reminds me of some thai dish.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on May 29, 2012

The smell and texture are a bit disgusting, but i don't care. It works! I have long dry hair and this product maid them smooth and shiny. But i think that price is too high, because this pack was enough only for five times. Anyway i recommend this stuff, it moisturizes very well!