ALCOHOL DENAT. ADDED!

Posted by Reviewer3223628 on Aug 07, 2012

This used to be one of my favourite conditioners but now they have added alcohol denat. in it! Now it only dries your hair out... It's a shame. The product really worked well before.

Aubrey Organics makes best conditioners bar none

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Jan 07, 2008

My dry/frizzy/curly/tangly hair loves Aubrey Organics conditioners, Honeysuckle and Island are my favorites, along with GPB occasionally; Aubrey Organics conditioners are thick, smell great, coats hair strands and stay put, even during a workout, and all are silicone-free, making them better for my hair than high-end brands I've tried like Keratase, Phyto.

Awesome Product and Healthy Too!!!

Posted by Reviewer1456135 on Jan 25, 2008

I have really dry brittle hair and was hesitant to switch from my Paul Mitchell conditioner. My old conditionre did a great job but when I found out it was made with toxins and carcinogens, I just had to switch. This product works great, my hair is soft and smells great. I will definitely be buying it again and again....

Wonderful Conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2976742 on Feb 13, 2008

I have highlighted, dry hair and live in an area with hard water and a high chlorine content. This conditioner is fantastic. My hair is very soft and manageable and is in great condition. It leaves no residue and is not sticky or oily like some natural conditioners. I get many comments on how beautiful my hair is. I have used many high end brands and this beats them all. You don't have to use much either.

Devine!!!

Posted by Reviewer3167882 on Jun 01, 2007

This is the most luxurious conditioner I've tried. Using this with the honeysuckle shampoo has made my hair so soft and silky and I no longer have an irritated scalp. The smell is just GORGEOUS!! I'm hooked

Great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1632346 on Jun 16, 2007

This is a wonderful conditioner! It smells great and makes my hair feel very soft and touchable. It also moisturizes my frizz-prone hair, making it feel soft and silky. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

Best Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2479860 on Apr 25, 2008

This is the best conditioner I've ever used. It deeply moisturizes hair, makes it look fuller and healthier, and it doesn't irritate scalp.

Staple Deep Conditioner

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Feb 14, 2013

This has been my go to conditioner for over a year. It makes my hair soft. The scent is light and pleasant. It is a thick moisturizing conditioner, exactly what my kinky curls need! Sometimes I mix a few tablespoons of it with a little melted shea butter and a jar of baby banana food to make a hair treatment/mask.

Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Conditioner, Honeysuckle Rose, Dry Brittle, 11 fl oz

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 20, 2013

Excellent product at an economical price. I like the scent, gives me refreshing feeling... and my hair feel soft after use

Great Conditioner!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Jan 03, 2008

Love this conditioner.. It is really great and my baby fine hair combs out so nicely! Smells good and I am so glad that it is really natural!!! So glad to have found the Aubrey Organics line of products...