Very nice!

Posted by 4963857436143903083 on May 01, 2016

A very thick and rich conditioner, great for dry hair. A little goes a long way, I only need one third of the amount I would need from another (drugstore) conditioner. I would first condition my hair, do my regular shower routine, wash my scalp at last and then rinse it all out. Great product, I'm happy I tried it out.

Very good for my curls

Posted by 5521792662484377431 on Apr 19, 2016

This conditioner is very good for my curls. I love the sweet smell.

Good Enough

Posted by 5462867854239304574 on Feb 29, 2016

While not as moisturizing as the shea moisture conditioners, it does a pretty decent job at moisturizing my Afro hair.

Excellent product for fine hair

Posted by aftonhupper on Feb 05, 2016

I love this conditioner! It's ideal for fine hair that needs moisture. I feel that it makes my hair very shiny without weighing it down. Also, it smells really nice and I love that the products are very natural and I'm not putting anything bad on my hair / body while showering. Overall a great product, will repurchase!

best conditioner ever

Posted by 5352817671980790995 on Feb 04, 2016

I LOVE this conditioner. I use it to deep condition my 4a hair, as a leave-in, cowash, everything, it leave my hair soooo soft and moisturize. the smell is not the best but it's ok. I will purchase it forever!

Don't know, yet. Probably fine.

Posted by 5726669790464440262 on Dec 12, 2015

Ah. I bought the wrong one. I thought this would be the shampoo. I haven't used this one, yet (still working on the others, first).

Best conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 20, 2015

Very hydrating, great scent, good for natural curly hair.

Déçue.

Posted by 5333497774828211759 on Sep 29, 2015

Très déçue de ce produit dont j'avais lu les mérites sur le net. Malgré le combo shampooing/conditionner utilisé tout les deux jours les cheveux étaient ternes, secs... Aucun miracle.

Worst. Hair product. Ever.

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

It both made my hair greasy and didn't moisturize it, and it didnt smell like roses or honeysuckle, which are both scents I like, but instead smelled kind of gross and chemical like. Also gave me a horrendous rash from rinsing it out onto my shoulders, but maybe I was allergic to something in it. A lot of other people, especially those woth curly hair love it, but it's the worst hair product I've ever used.

Bueno

Posted by 4872042476475154251 on Sep 04, 2015

Funciona bastante bien, pero nome gusta nada el olor