LOVE this soap!!

Posted by 5614739857018885650 on Sep 05, 2013

Tried this soap on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. The scent is beautiful (floral) and it gets me clean without drying my skin. This has become my favorite soap - i'm hooked and back for another bar! I hope they make more products in this scent . . . lotion, body spray . . . PLEASE!!

camellia soap

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Nov 26, 2008

good soap leaves hair shiny

Aubrey Organics Hydrating Bar

Posted by Reviewer1494734 on Oct 11, 2011

This bar smells divine. Its floral scent leaves my bathroom smelling great every time I walk in; the fragrance is better quality than most perfumes on the market. Very hydrating, a good drink for your skin!

Smells Like Spring Flowers

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Aug 30, 2010

This is one of my favorite soap bars. It suds really good, smells like flowers, and leaves you really clean feeling. Aubrey makes some of the best soap bars out there.

Lovely soap

Posted by Reviewer1486097 on Nov 22, 2009

Beautiful scent and quality

Bath bar

Posted by 5515268043119233151 on Jul 27, 2012

My girls absolutely adore this! They wash hands more often without telling them always go and wash your hands and it doesn't dry skin. Scent is lovely. I will repurchase this one!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1198313 on Mar 17, 2014

I love this one better than Rosa Mosqueta one.

My fav go to soap!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Jun 13, 2015

This soap is gentle, smells GREAT and it cleans!! It really, really cleans. I was using Ivory, which is drying for my sensitive skin. This soap is milled in France and super great. Thanks iHerb for offering it!

This is the best soap for me

Posted by Reviewer2438485 on Jan 12, 2013

I use it in the shower. Usually after taking a shower there is a feeling of tightness and dryness, especially in winter. Needs nourishing cream after ... But this soap does not dry my skin! And it's amazing ... because this has not happened. And now it is my favorite soap.Oh yeah, and it smells delicious!

This soap smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

We love the scent of this soap! It also cleans gently and effectively. Aubrey does it again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »