10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Blue Chamomile Shampoo, Classic Blue Chamomile Scent, Normal, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

my favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2466622 on Jan 12, 2012

love aubrey products and this is my favorite shampoo. The scent is a lot lighter than many of the other aubrey products i've used. It gets my very fine, wavy hair clean without stripping it completely. I always use it with an aubrey conditioner...the Camomile Luxurious Volumizing conditioner and for deep conditioning the blue camomile hydrating conditioner.

Best Shampoo I've Ever Used!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 18, 2010

This shampoo gets 5 stars. It leaves my hair shiny and soft without using a conditioner; smells great; and a little goes a long way. Don't expect much lather with this shampoo - all the better! It contains nothing harsh, so my hair can really shine!!

Love it

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 05, 2014

I absolutely love it, my hair stays clean for hours, and with volume (feature that I have very fine hair, and is not a volumizing shampoo, which I quite liked), the texture is somewhat light and sticky, but I guess it's because it's an organic shampoo. I'll buy again.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5375506655505631003 on Oct 30, 2014

My hair feels smoother, shinier and softer since I have started using this with the conditioner.

Favorite Aubrey shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2196729 on Sep 02, 2009

Of all the Aubrey shampoos I've tried this is my favorite. It gives my hair wonderful body and shine. The scent is herbal but doesn't linger on my hair. Love the all natural ingredients.