July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Blue Camomile Shampoo, Classic Blue Chamomile Scent, Normal, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

my favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2466622 on Jan 12, 2012

love aubrey products and this is my favorite shampoo. The scent is a lot lighter than many of the other aubrey products i've used. It gets my very fine, wavy hair clean without stripping it completely. I always use it with an aubrey conditioner...the Camomile Luxurious Volumizing conditioner and for deep conditioning the blue camomile hydrating conditioner.

Best Shampoo I've Ever Used!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 18, 2010

This shampoo gets 5 stars. It leaves my hair shiny and soft without using a conditioner; smells great; and a little goes a long way. Don't expect much lather with this shampoo - all the better! It contains nothing harsh, so my hair can really shine!!

Favorite Aubrey shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2196729 on Sep 02, 2009

Of all the Aubrey shampoos I've tried this is my favorite. It gives my hair wonderful body and shine. The scent is herbal but doesn't linger on my hair. Love the all natural ingredients.

Aubrey Organics Blue Camomile Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2062080 on Oct 02, 2009

Excellent product. Lathers very nicely.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2183338 on Jan 16, 2010

Always have. Always will. I have hair that will start to get pretty oily after 24 hours. Perfect shampoo for me.