I like it!

Posted by 4910950089540292581 on Nov 04, 2015

My hair got very soft and shinning. I also like the smell of this shampoo. Thank you.

Better than I expected

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Mar 19, 2016

Is a fantastic shapoo for sensitive scalp and normal hair. It conforts head skin, and leaves a very clean and shiny hair. I love it.

Très bon shampoing

Posted by Welt-aus-eis on Jan 13, 2013

Non testé sur les animaux et vegan. L'odeur est agréable mais sens plus; cependant il lave très bien les cheveux sans les agresser, et ne me donne ni pellicules ni démangeaisons.

Great Product

Posted by elinorlind on Jun 10, 2015

This shampoo works great. It makes my hair stay clean for several days. It can be a little bit drying without conditioner. The smell is a little bit funky due to the natural ingredients. However, this product is very clean and does not contain harmful chemicals. I'd say it's worth it. I will buy it again.

smooth but dry

Posted by 4991527459584805297 on Nov 18, 2015

it makes my hair become smooth but a little bit dry.however it easy to curl and shape my hair after shampoo....i love the smell...perfectly use with conditioner

very nice

Posted by 4916263397427726818 on Nov 22, 2015

unlike a lot of shampoo. there is no residue left on your hair. my daughter and different of hair and it agrees with both of us. only sorry the conditioner was out of stock.

An amazing product

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 25, 2015

My hair never looked this nice or felt this soft. My only issue is the smell which is exactly like a rotten orange (which is why I had to take off one star). I will still buy again however considering the amazing results and I am interested in trying other products of this brand.

great

Posted by 5718477161336894581 on Jan 22, 2016

made my hair and scalp healthy but the only con about this shampoo is that it doesn't made much foam which is natural because it doesn't have any sulfate. I hope I can get used to it.

It works!

Posted by 5533378590623608294 on Nov 03, 2013

It does the job just fine!

Great!

Posted by 5036456679959737310 on Nov 04, 2013

I love this shampoo! Leaves my hair really soft,shiny,don't irritate my skin... Perfect for my normal hair.