Awesome

Posted by 5660421648003098144 on Jul 20, 2014

Love this shampoo. I've got oily hair but after using this, I have got no issue with oily hair. Rather my hair feels softer and smooth.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3018427 on Aug 01, 2014

I live in Australia and have been buying shampoos from IHerb for over 5 years. Based on feedback I have bought many types of shampoo with good success for the main, however, this one excels. I am 75 years old and my hair has thinned considerably due to age and medication. This particular shampoo lifts my hair and thickens it up. Love the smell and love everything about it. I would absolutely recommend it and will continue to use it.

I like it!

Posted by 4910950089540292581 on Nov 04, 2015

My hair got very soft and shinning. I also like the smell of this shampoo. Thank you.

I like this line of shampoos...

Posted by 4778441992796399333 on May 12, 2016

But this one smells odd. I prefer the rose shampoo. Didn't see any special shine to my hair after using it.

Très bon shampoing

Posted by Welt-aus-eis on Jan 13, 2013

Non testé sur les animaux et vegan. L'odeur est agréable mais sens plus; cependant il lave très bien les cheveux sans les agresser, et ne me donne ni pellicules ni démangeaisons.

Great Product

Posted by elinorlind on Jun 10, 2015

This shampoo works great. It makes my hair stay clean for several days. It can be a little bit drying without conditioner. The smell is a little bit funky due to the natural ingredients. However, this product is very clean and does not contain harmful chemicals. I'd say it's worth it. I will buy it again.

smooth but dry

Posted by 4991527459584805297 on Nov 18, 2015

it makes my hair become smooth but a little bit dry.however it easy to curl and shape my hair after shampoo....i love the smell...perfectly use with conditioner

very nice

Posted by 4916263397427726818 on Nov 22, 2015

unlike a lot of shampoo. there is no residue left on your hair. my daughter and different of hair and it agrees with both of us. only sorry the conditioner was out of stock.

An amazing product

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 25, 2015

My hair never looked this nice or felt this soft. My only issue is the smell which is exactly like a rotten orange (which is why I had to take off one star). I will still buy again however considering the amazing results and I am interested in trying other products of this brand.

great

Posted by 5718477161336894581 on Jan 22, 2016

made my hair and scalp healthy but the only con about this shampoo is that it doesn't made much foam which is natural because it doesn't have any sulfate. I hope I can get used to it.