Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Conditioner, Tropical Repair, Dry/Replenish, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

BEST for curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Aug 02, 2007

This is absolutely the best conditiner for curly coarse hair. It's the only one I use and my hair is very happy! Magnificent curls and shine - yeah!

The Bestest

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I know bestest is not a word but it is when describing Aubrey Organics hair moisturizers. I have the worse tangles (natural hair African American female). This conditioner moisturizes my hair and has wonderful detangle power. I absolutely love this products.

Definitely for curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 29, 2007

Quality product for curly hair, very moisturing and detangles exquisitely, Aubrey Organics' best conditioner, after GPB.

Best Conditioner Ever

Posted by Reviewer2925303 on Jul 29, 2010

I alternate between this product and Aubrey's GPB. I am African-American with natural, thick spiral curly hair down to my shoulders. I let this conditioner soak into my hair for 4-5 minutes before combing and rinsing in the shower, and the final result after I shake it out is a head full of perfect spiral curls, no frizz, and no need to do additional styling. I get compliments everywhere I go, and the smell is heavenly. This is a must have for African or African descendants who wish to maintain their natural hair and keep it well-conditioned and healthy.

Great ingredients! Great conditioner!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I recently decided to switch out all my beauty products to non or low-toxic products. I purchased this conditioner because it scores a "2" with the EWG. The first time I used it, I found it really thick, "claylike" and hard to dispense. Now, I simply add a capful of conditioner to a squeeze bottle (ketchup/mustard bottle bought at a restaurant supply store), along with a cup of warm water and give it a good shake. I pour half on my head, comb it through and then pour on the remaining half. I rinse the bottle out and it's ready for the next use. This conditioner works great leaving my normally very dry fine frizzy hair amazingly silky smooth. It also brings out my natural curl. I love the smell of this conditioner...a combination of coconut oil, Shea, jojoba and all spice. I use Dr. Bronner's almond castille soap as shampoo and alternate conditioners between this one and Dr. Bronner's hair rinse. This conditioner works great with the Bronner's soap. I also tried Audrey's GPB Rosemary Peppermint Conditioner, but prefer this one. This conditioner was $4 cheaper here on iherb than buying it locally in Canada. I figure each bottle has about 20 uses. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)