Smells amazing

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Sep 30, 2015

I found this product gorgeous to use. Makes your hair feel wonderful and it smells awesome

multi usage

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

first tried it as normal conditioner - great then i tried it as leave it conditioner hehehe read the ingredient n y not ; it work great too - if u dry n damaged hair but if u use it as leave in - itll tame n flatten yr hair - if u dont mind - i hv thick dark coarse hair so it works great third : i use it as moisturers for skin n it work great n smell fantastic too so u hv a mutlitasker here!!! stttreeetttccch yr $$$ or if u forgot or want to minimise yr luggage when u travel

Lovely

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This is a great conditioner which suits my hair very well. It leaves my hair soft, manageable and smelling good. It smells like bubblegum to me, and not really like either mango or coconut. The scent is nice however, so I don't mind. The consistency is perfect - not too thick and not too runny. This is my go-to conditioner.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1105556 on Apr 18, 2015

No me gusta el olor lo encuentro artificial y el aspecto nacarado del producto también. Relación calidad precio suspendido... I don'l like the odour, seems not natural at all, neither the aspect so shiny and pearly white... seems to me a non natural aspect. Price-quality not a good deal...

Smells Great & Highly Moisturizing

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

Smells great, awesome ingredients, and can be used as a conditioner, deep conditioner, leave in or styling aid. I will repurchase when there is sale. I also conditioner wash with this as well.

I like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Apr 13, 2015

it smells good and leaves my hair moisturized

No es para mi

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Jan 04, 2015

Tiene muy buenas criticas pero lo que llevo de uso no me gusta. Lo que no me convence es su textura tipo mousse, siento que no me desenreda ni me hidrata lo que quiero, huele muy bien

deja el pelo muy suave

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Nov 12, 2014

Deja el pelo muy suave. Muy buen olor y textura muy rica.

VERY good

Posted by 4918513290298340552 on Sep 06, 2014

I really like this conditioner/mask for my curly hair! It let my hair so smooth and not surcharged of nutrition! J'aime beaucoup ce conditioner qui me laisse les cheveux très doux et pas lourds! Il est efficace et laisse les cheveux légers! J'adore!

Great mask

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

This product is perfect as a mask, but does not detangle enough as a simple conditioner. Great odor, it feels like holidays !