Great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3133419 on Feb 02, 2008

I read tons of fantastic reviews on hair board, so being the product junkie I am, I had to try it. I have thin, wavy hair, so if I use it too many days in a row, I tend to get overconditioned; however, this conditioner seems to soak right into the hair instead of just coating it, so if you really need a great moisturizing conditioner for your hair, this is it.

like it but....

Posted by Reviewer3141935 on Oct 21, 2009

I like this conditioner- I think my hair is very soft after using it however it is a little thick and I wish it was packaged differently to more easily be removed from the bottle. I did add a little jojoba oil to it to make it easier to remove and that seems to be working. A little goes a long way too. Will likely buy again.

Island Naturals Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3064295 on Nov 18, 2009

I like the conditioner it has a great scent.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2528317 on Jan 29, 2010

Detangles and nourishes well. Smell is ok. Happy with this purchase

Nice conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Mar 11, 2010

I combine it with a bit of Pantene conditioner and it definitely stops frizz and creates silky texture.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on Mar 22, 2010

Great smell and hydrates well

paired with shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Oct 20, 2010

i liked this very much, afforadable through iherb.com pleased with quality and shipping! thanks!

It good

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Nov 04, 2011

It's good, but not the best. It's ok.

a bit heavy

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

just keep rinsing. ;-)

Perfect for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Jul 01, 2012

I absolutely love this conditioner. I have combination dry skin and fine, straight hair that is greying a bit. My hair can be quite dry and lifeless at times, especially in winter. I wouldn't call it frizzy in general, but there are times (especially in winter) when it does become a bit frizzy, and I think the grey hairs are a bit more wiry and frizzy as well. This conditioner smells amazing (kind of spicy with a hint of vanilla or coconut) and my hair responds really well to it. I think it's the best conditioner I've ever used for my hair! I use it together with the Aubrey Organics Egyptian Henna Shine-Enhancing Shampoo and it seems to work really well for me. The henna shampoo gives my hair strength and shine and this conditioner gives it softness and body. I am so happy to have found this shampoo/conditioner combination, and especially this lovely conditioner!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »