Aubrey Organics, Replenishing Conditioner, Island Naturals, Dry/Frizzy, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

LOVE THIS CONDITIONER

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Nov 02, 2012

I am natural and i love thick conditioner for my hair and this one is perfect. It nourishes and detangles your hair perfectly. I will definitely repurchase it when my bottle will be empty. The smell is okay.

Great natural conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 From Illinois on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a conditioner with no chemicals inside.

By far the BEST!

Posted by 4742461957521568574 on Feb 27, 2013

This is by far the best conditioner that I've ever tried. The smell is light and nice. The conditioning effect is very good and it leaves my hair very smooth even after its dry. After the first wash, my hair feels so much straighter. A very good product.

Perfect for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer2369661 From France on Jul 01, 2012

I absolutely love this conditioner. I have combination dry skin and fine, straight hair that is greying a bit. My hair can be quite dry and lifeless at times, especially in winter. I wouldn't call it frizzy in general, but there are times (especially in winter) when it does become a bit frizzy, and I think the grey hairs are a bit more wiry and frizzy as well. This conditioner smells amazing (kind of spicy with a hint of vanilla or coconut) and my hair responds really well to it. I think it's the best conditioner I've ever used for my hair! I use it together with the Aubrey Organics Egyptian Henna Shine-Enhancing Shampoo and it seems to work really well for me. The henna shampoo gives my hair strength and shine and this conditioner gives it softness and body. I am so happy to have found this shampoo/conditioner combination, and especially this lovely conditioner!

Bon AS

Posted by Nereide From France on Aug 02, 2012

Bon après-shampooing qui à mon sens convient même aux cheveux normaux pour peu que l'on l'applique avec parcimonie. Les rend doux, démêle bien, sent bon les plantes légèrement épicées.