divine!

Posted by Reviewer2186811 on Oct 08, 2011

This conditioner is creamy, nourishing, and smells spicy and delicious. It leaves my hair super soft, shiny, and my curls look defined and bouncy! Will be sticking with this product for sure and I highly recommend it to anyone with fine/dry/lacklustre hair.

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best conditioner (and shampoo) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and I will use not other conditioner ever again. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3184375 on Dec 06, 2011

My hair is so dry and frizzy, this conditioner makes it totally different: smooth and easy to style

I already bought another one

Posted by koalena on Dec 26, 2011

great for frizzy hair. mine are not frizzy anymore and the smell of this conditioner is quite good - relaxing smell of herbs

Wouldn't repurchase

Posted by Reviewer3303821 on Jun 19, 2010

The smell is way too strong and the conditioner really weighs my hair down. And that takes a lot. 3 stars for the ingredients, though.

Great sense of use for waveing hair too! but...

Posted by Reviewer1495020 on Feb 26, 2012

Very nice sense for my Asian black fat waving hair either. At first I started to use it It's really best feeling. Volume is downed and shining. But day by day using, my skin was inflamed, farmed blisters and crusty with itches. So depressed the non fitting my hair cause hair is great texture.

get the gpb

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Nov 02, 2008

This works OK, but the Aubrey GPB conditioner is the best. I just thought I'd try this since I have super-curly hair. I will keep buying the GPB rom now on.

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer3049166 on Apr 06, 2014

I have very thick, curly, and frizzy hair and am always looking for help in that area. I was hopeful this might be the product that would do the trick. It really didn't calm my hair down any better than other products I have bought in the past. And the smell is NOT pleasant at all. In fact after around the fourth or fifth time using it I had to mix it with other conditioners. Sorry but will not be purchasing again!!

Failed....

Posted by biotytips on Apr 23, 2013

Encore une fois, je met une étoile pour sa compo naturelle. Mais aie aie.... la texture est épaisse et s’étale mal dans les cheveux. Il en faut des tonnes et en plus ça ne démêle pas du tout.... appliqué en masque ça peut passer mais je préfère appliquer des huiles végétales. Par contre je dois quand même avouer qu'il me fait de belles ondulations. Je ne le recommande pas et idem pour son copain l'après shampoing honeysuckle. Je suis déçue...

Smells wonderful!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 05, 2007

I love the sensuality of this product- the sweet, spicy smell. Because I have so much hair (very long blond hair), I only use the best products and so far, Aubrey is the best I've found!