10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Conditioner, Tropical Repair, Dry/Replenish, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Love it for my 14mo old daughter's MIXED hair

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Apr 10, 2011

I bought this conditioner for my 14mo old daughter. Her hair is mixed as my husband is Ghanian and I am caucasian. I am always looking for natural hair products that are very moisturizing. I like the ingredient list. Her hair feels so soft with this conditioner. I actually apply the conditioner and do not rinse it out, but let her hair dry naturally with the conditioner left in it. It's doing a GREAT job and I am about to order more. The scent is wonderful and the product and nice and thick.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3184375 on Dec 06, 2011

My hair is so dry and frizzy, this conditioner makes it totally different: smooth and easy to style

I already bought another one

Posted by koalena on Dec 26, 2011

great for frizzy hair. mine are not frizzy anymore and the smell of this conditioner is quite good - relaxing smell of herbs

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2631824 on May 31, 2011

I love Aubrey Organics Conditioners and Shampoo It is thick coming out of the bottle but don't mind for that little extra work ,when I get so much benefit out of this product.My hair is much healthier and I can actually rinse out the conditioner and my hair stays frizzless and soft.I have thick ,weavy ,and frizzy hair,It use to give me a hard time not any more. I would always have to leave in the chemical conditioners which would weight my hair down and would look dirty.I been one year using this product and I can actually wash it off so my hair could look clean and soft.Thank you i-Herb and Thank you Aubrey.

divine!

Posted by Reviewer2186811 on Oct 08, 2011

This conditioner is creamy, nourishing, and smells spicy and delicious. It leaves my hair super soft, shiny, and my curls look defined and bouncy! Will be sticking with this product for sure and I highly recommend it to anyone with fine/dry/lacklustre hair.