EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2631824 on May 31, 2011

I love Aubrey Organics Conditioners and Shampoo It is thick coming out of the bottle but don't mind for that little extra work ,when I get so much benefit out of this product.My hair is much healthier and I can actually rinse out the conditioner and my hair stays frizzless and soft.I have thick ,weavy ,and frizzy hair,It use to give me a hard time not any more. I would always have to leave in the chemical conditioners which would weight my hair down and would look dirty.I been one year using this product and I can actually wash it off so my hair could look clean and soft.Thank you i-Herb and Thank you Aubrey.

FINALLY!

Posted by Reviewer2305688 on May 19, 2011

a product that de-frizzes, de-tangles, and moisturizes my hair -- leaving it without any need for other products! absolutely the perfect conditioner for me. i don't have thick hair, but i have a lot of it with a natural wave which frizzes in any humidity. i bought this conditioner and the shampoo and LOVE them both... the smell is herbal...spicy...gingery... nothing offensive at all... thank you, aubrey organics for making safe products.

Love it for my 14mo old daughter's MIXED hair

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Apr 10, 2011

I bought this conditioner for my 14mo old daughter. Her hair is mixed as my husband is Ghanian and I am caucasian. I am always looking for natural hair products that are very moisturizing. I like the ingredient list. Her hair feels so soft with this conditioner. I actually apply the conditioner and do not rinse it out, but let her hair dry naturally with the conditioner left in it. It's doing a GREAT job and I am about to order more. The scent is wonderful and the product and nice and thick.

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1813528 on Jan 10, 2011

I'm Asian with very coarse and full hair. No other conditioner has ever made my hair soft and silky like this one. Love the spicy smell, too. I'm into my third bottle and will use it unless I find a greater natural product, which I think is unlikely. Highly recommended if you have coarse and/or full hair and you want it soft, shiny and managable.

Love it !

Posted by Reviewer2336076 on Dec 07, 2010

its thick and smell great and does a pretty good job for the first time!

paired with shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Oct 20, 2010

i liked this very much, afforadable through iherb.com pleased with quality and shipping! thanks!

Christmas Condi

Posted by Reviewer2987499 on Oct 06, 2010

For me this conditioner smells a little bit like christmas time. Overall a very good product and my curly hair is very happy with it!

Best Conditioner Ever

Posted by Reviewer2925303 on Jul 29, 2010

I alternate between this product and Aubrey's GPB. I am African-American with natural, thick spiral curly hair down to my shoulders. I let this conditioner soak into my hair for 4-5 minutes before combing and rinsing in the shower, and the final result after I shake it out is a head full of perfect spiral curls, no frizz, and no need to do additional styling. I get compliments everywhere I go, and the smell is heavenly. This is a must have for African or African descendants who wish to maintain their natural hair and keep it well-conditioned and healthy.

Island Naturals Cond

Posted by Reviewer1654358 on Jul 21, 2010

Good followup after shampoo but didn't care for the scent.

Wouldn't repurchase

Posted by Reviewer3303821 on Jun 19, 2010

The smell is way too strong and the conditioner really weighs my hair down. And that takes a lot. 3 stars for the ingredients, though.