I like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Apr 13, 2015

it smells good and leaves my hair moisturized

Amazing Conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1413935 on Apr 28, 2010

This product line really is amazing. With this condition, I only use the size of a lentil to condition my hair. Any more than that is too much. It does a great job. Just makes sure you use very little of it.

Great natural conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a conditioner with no chemicals inside.

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer1025305 on Sep 24, 2008

I love the scent and the conditioning power of this conditioner. Despite its hard-working ingredients, my hair never feels heavy or weighed-down after using it.

Aubrey Organics, Replenishing Conditioner, Island Naturals, Dry/Frizzy, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Posted by 5397505596935428908 on May 13, 2014

Smells really really good, detangles hair really good as well.

Smells amazing

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Sep 30, 2015

I found this product gorgeous to use. Makes your hair feel wonderful and it smells awesome

Another great conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2420931 on Nov 12, 2009

i suffer from dry naturally curly hair that is delicate as well . other products just lay on top of the hair and do not penetrate it withoud leaving a nasty film on it. this had gotten rid of the frizz and leaves it silky and soft and managable.wonderful i am so please with all the products.

Best Detangler

Posted by Reviewer2450667 on May 06, 2010

I have tried many detangler conditioners, many twice the price. This is by far the best. I have long hair and this is a wonderful hair product.

Tames the frizzies.

Posted by Reviewer2572949 on Nov 05, 2008

My hair is relaxed, dry and frizzy. This conditioner has really tamed my ends. The resulting texture is smooth and hydrated. With all Aubrey Organics hair products, you must balance it with a clarifying shampoo. I am almost exclusively Aubrey.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2173556 on Jun 30, 2009

I love this conditioner!!! Leaves my parched hair moisturized, smooth and super soft. I use it as an overnight conditioning treatment and get stellar results each time