Great natural conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a conditioner with no chemicals inside.

Aubrey Organics, Replenishing Conditioner, Island Naturals, Dry/Frizzy, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Posted by 5397505596935428908 on May 13, 2014

Smells really really good, detangles hair really good as well.

VERY good

Posted by 4918513290298340552 on Sep 06, 2014

I really like this conditioner/mask for my curly hair! It let my hair so smooth and not surcharged of nutrition! J'aime beaucoup ce conditioner qui me laisse les cheveux très doux et pas lourds! Il est efficace et laisse les cheveux légers! J'adore!

deja el pelo muy suave

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Nov 12, 2014

Deja el pelo muy suave. Muy buen olor y textura muy rica.

I like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Apr 13, 2015

it smells good and leaves my hair moisturized

Smells Great & Highly Moisturizing

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

Smells great, awesome ingredients, and can be used as a conditioner, deep conditioner, leave in or styling aid. I will repurchase when there is sale. I also conditioner wash with this as well.

Lovely

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This is a great conditioner which suits my hair very well. It leaves my hair soft, manageable and smelling good. It smells like bubblegum to me, and not really like either mango or coconut. The scent is nice however, so I don't mind. The consistency is perfect - not too thick and not too runny. This is my go-to conditioner.

multi usage

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

first tried it as normal conditioner - great then i tried it as leave it conditioner hehehe read the ingredient n y not ; it work great too - if u dry n damaged hair but if u use it as leave in - itll tame n flatten yr hair - if u dont mind - i hv thick dark coarse hair so it works great third : i use it as moisturers for skin n it work great n smell fantastic too so u hv a mutlitasker here!!! stttreeetttccch yr $$$ or if u forgot or want to minimise yr luggage when u travel

Smells amazing

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Sep 30, 2015

I found this product gorgeous to use. Makes your hair feel wonderful and it smells awesome

Smells Great And Conditions Well!

Posted by 5055312367947142374 on Aug 11, 2014

(Hair: 3C/4A type, dark brown/black, thin, 17 inches long, dry ends prone to breakage) I've tried other Aubrey Organics conditioners and this is definitely my favourite one. I adore the natural ingredients, the lovely smell and it conditions my hair very well. I'll be buying more.