The BEST conditioner for straight hair, won't weight it down.

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on May 18, 2009

You will love it. You can use a little at the end of your hair or use a lot all over as a deep conditioner. You can use it for 2 minutes or 15 minutes as a super deep conditioner. You don't need other products just stick to this one. You hair will shine with body and gorgeous within 3 days. I promise.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

I have used this product for 10 years and it still is the only conditioner that allows my dry hair to shine - knowing its also healthy

Worked well for curly hair but didn't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Oct 28, 2011

Smell is quite spicy and lingers throughout the day, but it does do well on my hair. think i'm going back to the Honeysuckle Rose instead.

VERY good

Posted by 4918513290298340552 on Sep 06, 2014

I really like this conditioner/mask for my curly hair! It let my hair so smooth and not surcharged of nutrition! J'aime beaucoup ce conditioner qui me laisse les cheveux très doux et pas lourds! Il est efficace et laisse les cheveux légers! J'adore!

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner, Dry Frizzy, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3302784 on Apr 09, 2008

Great product!!!

lovely

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Feb 23, 2008

I like the smell and the effect that it has on my curly/kinky hair.

Posted by Reviewer3274953 on Nov 16, 2008

I love this conditioner! It doesn't weigh your hair down or make it greasy. The smell is very nice. I am planning on trying the shampoo next.

Smells Great & Highly Moisturizing

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

Smells great, awesome ingredients, and can be used as a conditioner, deep conditioner, leave in or styling aid. I will repurchase when there is sale. I also conditioner wash with this as well.

Aubrey Organics to the rescue.

Posted by Reviewer3107382 on Oct 16, 2007

Aubrey Organics is truly one of the best organic bath and beauty lines available today. Wonderful products, TRULY NO CHEMICALS, and wide selection for people's individual tastes

Great mask

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

This product is perfect as a mask, but does not detangle enough as a simple conditioner. Great odor, it feels like holidays !