Great mask

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

This product is perfect as a mask, but does not detangle enough as a simple conditioner. Great odor, it feels like holidays !

Perfect for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Jul 01, 2012

I absolutely love this conditioner. I have combination dry skin and fine, straight hair that is greying a bit. My hair can be quite dry and lifeless at times, especially in winter. I wouldn't call it frizzy in general, but there are times (especially in winter) when it does become a bit frizzy, and I think the grey hairs are a bit more wiry and frizzy as well. This conditioner smells amazing (kind of spicy with a hint of vanilla or coconut) and my hair responds really well to it. I think it's the best conditioner I've ever used for my hair! I use it together with the Aubrey Organics Egyptian Henna Shine-Enhancing Shampoo and it seems to work really well for me. The henna shampoo gives my hair strength and shine and this conditioner gives it softness and body. I am so happy to have found this shampoo/conditioner combination, and especially this lovely conditioner!

Bon AS

Posted by Nereide on Aug 02, 2012

Bon après-shampooing qui à mon sens convient même aux cheveux normaux pour peu que l'on l'applique avec parcimonie. Les rend doux, démêle bien, sent bon les plantes légèrement épicées.

a bit heavy

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

just keep rinsing. ;-)

Love it

Posted by 5577378445474339229 on Nov 21, 2013

Ordered from France, received 2 weeks later. i love the smell and my hair are softer!

bien

Posted by 5410867998046853457 on Dec 19, 2013

Cet Après-Shampoing est trop épais pour sortir de son bouchon, il faut ouvrir la bouteille. Mais mise à part ce petit détail cet AS est très bien pour mes cheveux bouclés. Je l'utilise en combo avec son shampoing. Mais j'alterne son utilisation avec les poudres ayurvédiques pour me laver les cheveux.

It good

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Nov 04, 2011

It's good, but not the best. It's ok.

paired with shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Oct 20, 2010

i liked this very much, afforadable through iherb.com pleased with quality and shipping! thanks!

Nice conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Mar 11, 2010

I combine it with a bit of Pantene conditioner and it definitely stops frizz and creates silky texture.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on Mar 22, 2010

Great smell and hydrates well