Island Naturals Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3064295 on Nov 18, 2009

I like the conditioner it has a great scent.

Perfect for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Jul 01, 2012

I absolutely love this conditioner. I have combination dry skin and fine, straight hair that is greying a bit. My hair can be quite dry and lifeless at times, especially in winter. I wouldn't call it frizzy in general, but there are times (especially in winter) when it does become a bit frizzy, and I think the grey hairs are a bit more wiry and frizzy as well. This conditioner smells amazing (kind of spicy with a hint of vanilla or coconut) and my hair responds really well to it. I think it's the best conditioner I've ever used for my hair! I use it together with the Aubrey Organics Egyptian Henna Shine-Enhancing Shampoo and it seems to work really well for me. The henna shampoo gives my hair strength and shine and this conditioner gives it softness and body. I am so happy to have found this shampoo/conditioner combination, and especially this lovely conditioner!

Smells Great And Conditions Well!

Posted by 5055312367947142374 on Aug 11, 2014

(Hair: 3C/4A type, dark brown/black, thin, 17 inches long, dry ends prone to breakage) I've tried other Aubrey Organics conditioners and this is definitely my favourite one. I adore the natural ingredients, the lovely smell and it conditions my hair very well. I'll be buying more.

Bon AS

Posted by Nereide on Aug 02, 2012

Bon après-shampooing qui à mon sens convient même aux cheveux normaux pour peu que l'on l'applique avec parcimonie. Les rend doux, démêle bien, sent bon les plantes légèrement épicées.

Love it

Posted by 5577378445474339229 on Nov 21, 2013

Ordered from France, received 2 weeks later. i love the smell and my hair are softer!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2528317 on Jan 29, 2010

Detangles and nourishes well. Smell is ok. Happy with this purchase

bien

Posted by 5410867998046853457 on Dec 19, 2013

Cet Après-Shampoing est trop épais pour sortir de son bouchon, il faut ouvrir la bouteille. Mais mise à part ce petit détail cet AS est très bien pour mes cheveux bouclés. Je l'utilise en combo avec son shampoing. Mais j'alterne son utilisation avec les poudres ayurvédiques pour me laver les cheveux.

a bit heavy

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

just keep rinsing. ;-)

It good

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Nov 04, 2011

It's good, but not the best. It's ok.

Nice conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Mar 11, 2010

I combine it with a bit of Pantene conditioner and it definitely stops frizz and creates silky texture.