Aubrey Organics, Replenishing Conditioner, Island Naturals, Dry/Frizzy, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3184375 From Norway on Dec 06, 2011

My hair is so dry and frizzy, this conditioner makes it totally different: smooth and easy to style

I already bought another one

Posted by koalena From Israel on Dec 26, 2011

great for frizzy hair. mine are not frizzy anymore and the smell of this conditioner is quite good - relaxing smell of herbs

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2631824 From New York on May 31, 2011

I love Aubrey Organics Conditioners and Shampoo It is thick coming out of the bottle but don't mind for that little extra work ,when I get so much benefit out of this product.My hair is much healthier and I can actually rinse out the conditioner and my hair stays frizzless and soft.I have thick ,weavy ,and frizzy hair,It use to give me a hard time not any more. I would always have to leave in the chemical conditioners which would weight my hair down and would look dirty.I been one year using this product and I can actually wash it off so my hair could look clean and soft.Thank you i-Herb and Thank you Aubrey.

divine!

Posted by Reviewer2186811 From Australia on Oct 08, 2011

This conditioner is creamy, nourishing, and smells spicy and delicious. It leaves my hair super soft, shiny, and my curls look defined and bouncy! Will be sticking with this product for sure and I highly recommend it to anyone with fine/dry/lacklustre hair.

Christmas Condi

Posted by Reviewer2987499 From Germany on Oct 06, 2010

For me this conditioner smells a little bit like christmas time. Overall a very good product and my curly hair is very happy with it!