Great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3133419 on Feb 02, 2008

I read tons of fantastic reviews on hair board, so being the product junkie I am, I had to try it. I have thin, wavy hair, so if I use it too many days in a row, I tend to get overconditioned; however, this conditioner seems to soak right into the hair instead of just coating it, so if you really need a great moisturizing conditioner for your hair, this is it.

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer2941214 on Jan 25, 2008

The conditioner is very similar to high-end salon consition that costs 10x as much. Its light and replenishing! Love it.

Made hair feel great!

Posted by Reviewer1953771 on Jan 22, 2008

It performed well, the only complaint about this product would be the smell it smells like its medicated.

Smells wonderful!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 05, 2007

I love the sensuality of this product- the sweet, spicy smell. Because I have so much hair (very long blond hair), I only use the best products and so far, Aubrey is the best I've found!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1991159 on Nov 20, 2007

ok

Definitely for curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 29, 2007

Quality product for curly hair, very moisturing and detangles exquisitely, Aubrey Organics' best conditioner, after GPB.

Aubrey Organics to the rescue.

Posted by Reviewer3107382 on Oct 16, 2007

Aubrey Organics is truly one of the best organic bath and beauty lines available today. Wonderful products, TRULY NO CHEMICALS, and wide selection for people's individual tastes

BEST for curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Aug 02, 2007

This is absolutely the best conditiner for curly coarse hair. It's the only one I use and my hair is very happy! Magnificent curls and shine - yeah!

REALLY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Feb 21, 2007

I USE THIS AS A LEAVE IN THE INGREDIENTS SHEA BUTTER JOJOBA AND ALE ARE VERY MOISTURIZING THE SMELL IS A LITTLE STRONG BUT IT GOES AWAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

I have used this product for 10 years and it still is the only conditioner that allows my dry hair to shine - knowing its also healthy