Aubrey Organics, J.A.Y. Shampoo, Keratin Fix, Dry/Replenish, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1427098 on Apr 18, 2009

Too bad you don't carry the conditioner to go with it

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on May 23, 2012

As all non-SLS shampoo it's not soapy and doesn't make good foam but it cleans well still. I'm going to buy it again.

If you want a good cleans in a single scrub this is the one.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

This is super lathering and leaves my oily scalp squeaky clean with just one shampoo. This makes it a better value in my mind than other natural shampoos I've been using. Because I love the natural scent and cleaning power, I'm also using it to clean the oily parts of my body like my upper back. It is non irritating for the sensitive areas too, although I have not used it yet to remove eye makeup. It's easy to dispense from the bottle since it's not super thick. NOTE: I've been using it for only a week, so I may update later on the strength of my hair over time. My thyroid problems are probably responsible for breakage and since I am working on improving my thyroid disorder the changes in my hair likely won't be an isolated test result.

My favorite of the Aubrey shampoos!

Posted by Thejude on Aug 27, 2012

I've tried about 6 different Aubrey shampoos over the years, and this is my favorite! I have long hair and my scalp tends to get oily on the second day (I wash hair every other day), but it doesn't get oily with this shampoo and my hair is soft, shiny and healthy, and my scalp moisturized. Light herbal scent is refreshing, it lathers nicely, and it's thicker than the Chamomile Volumizing Shampoo (which I alternate with for more lift).

The Only Shampoo I'll Use Anymore

Posted by Reviewer2906037 on Aug 08, 2011

Give it time. Along with Aubrey Organics' Jojoba and Aloe Revitalizing Conditioner, it will make your scalp and hair very healthy and beautiful. It did mine. I shampoo daily and, when I shampoo, I massage my scalp a minute or two, twice before rinsing and conditioning. After maybe ten months of use, the psoriasis on my scalp is a dim memory and my hair is growing in thicker again. I'll never go back to any other shampoo or conditioner.