Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on May 23, 2012

As all non-SLS shampoo it's not soapy and doesn't make good foam but it cleans well still. I'm going to buy it again.

If you want a good cleans in a single scrub this is the one.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

This is super lathering and leaves my oily scalp squeaky clean with just one shampoo. This makes it a better value in my mind than other natural shampoos I've been using. Because I love the natural scent and cleaning power, I'm also using it to clean the oily parts of my body like my upper back. It is non irritating for the sensitive areas too, although I have not used it yet to remove eye makeup. It's easy to dispense from the bottle since it's not super thick. NOTE: I've been using it for only a week, so I may update later on the strength of my hair over time. My thyroid problems are probably responsible for breakage and since I am working on improving my thyroid disorder the changes in my hair likely won't be an isolated test result.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1427098 on Apr 18, 2009

Too bad you don't carry the conditioner to go with it

The Only Shampoo I'll Use Anymore

Posted by Reviewer2906037 on Aug 08, 2011

Give it time. Along with Aubrey Organics' Jojoba and Aloe Revitalizing Conditioner, it will make your scalp and hair very healthy and beautiful. It did mine. I shampoo daily and, when I shampoo, I massage my scalp a minute or two, twice before rinsing and conditioning. After maybe ten months of use, the psoriasis on my scalp is a dim memory and my hair is growing in thicker again. I'll never go back to any other shampoo or conditioner.

From Belarus

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Nov 24, 2011

My favourite shampoo!All sulfate shampoos were bringing me irritation and the hair loss.Plus I have fine hair which need more treatment than any other type of hair. So when I found Aubrey Organics shampoo, I saw the result! My hair has become thicker and my hair lost stoped. I highly recommend this wonderful product!

My favorite of the Aubrey shampoos!

Posted by Thejude on Aug 27, 2012

I've tried about 6 different Aubrey shampoos over the years, and this is my favorite! I have long hair and my scalp tends to get oily on the second day (I wash hair every other day), but it doesn't get oily with this shampoo and my hair is soft, shiny and healthy, and my scalp moisturized. Light herbal scent is refreshing, it lathers nicely, and it's thicker than the Chamomile Volumizing Shampoo (which I alternate with for more lift).

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2510750 on May 22, 2014

Using this shampoo need to wet your hair deeply. That because Aloe not so making too many bubble. It can really fix the damaged hair and clean hair closely. Smell not so good but natural. Don't have to really follow with J.A.Y. Conditioner. I order it twice. Will order it again and again.

Nice hydrating shampoo...

Posted by Reviewer2483618 on Aug 25, 2008

I like the fact that this shampoo lathers more than most organic natural shampoos. It leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped and dry. I love the smell too. Another great Aubrey Organics product. I have switched to all Aubrey products in the last two months and have noticed a drastic improvement in my skin and hair. I'm hooked! Thanks Aubrey!!!!

This is great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 06, 2012

I love everything about this shampoo! Well maybe they can improve on the color but that is nitpicking. It leaves my non color treated hair clean and not dry. I never use conditioner and this is a great winter shampoo for me. My hair's body is phenomenal. I sometimes mix the JAY with Aubrey'schamomille or henna from natures gate.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2886331 on Aug 14, 2011

Nice smell and it doesnt foam so much, which I like.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »