Aubrey Organics, J.A.Y. Desert Herb, Revitalizing Shampoo, Dry Damaged, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

My favorite of the Aubrey shampoos!

Posted by JudeInterlude From Illinois on Aug 27, 2012

I've tried about 6 different Aubrey shampoos over the years, and this is my favorite! I have long hair and my scalp tends to get oily on the second day (I wash hair every other day), but it doesn't get oily with this shampoo and my hair is soft, shiny and healthy, and my scalp moisturized. Light herbal scent is refreshing, it lathers nicely, and it's thicker than the Chamomile Volumizing Shampoo (which I alternate with for more lift).

This is great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2670655 From Pennsylvania on Feb 06, 2012

I love everything about this shampoo! Well maybe they can improve on the color but that is nitpicking. It leaves my non color treated hair clean and not dry. I never use conditioner and this is a great winter shampoo for me. My hair's body is phenomenal. I sometimes mix the JAY with Aubrey'schamomille or henna from natures gate.

Very gentle and infused with herbs!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 From Japan on Apr 19, 2011

I love this shamoo and smells like herbs. I have chemically treated hair and was looking for completely natural and organic products and they are pretty good. I use this with the same conditioner series and it leaves my hair soft and moisturized even if they are 100% soap-base. I have been using this for about a year and I am pretty satisfied and am a repeater.

Washes hair well, just very little lather though.

Posted by Reviewer1798841 From Texas on Nov 13, 2008

Leaves hair very clean but it is hard to spread with very little lather and I have very long hair.

My Favorite Aubrey O' Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3165972 From New York on Mar 06, 2010

I've tried other AO shampoos in the past, but this is the best by far. It really removes all the dirt and leaves my hair fresh and clean.