10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, J.A.Y. Shampoo, Keratin Fix, Dry/Replenish, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2886331 on Aug 14, 2011

Nice smell and it doesnt foam so much, which I like.

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2510750 on May 22, 2014

Using this shampoo need to wet your hair deeply. That because Aloe not so making too many bubble. It can really fix the damaged hair and clean hair closely. Smell not so good but natural. Don't have to really follow with J.A.Y. Conditioner. I order it twice. Will order it again and again.

This is great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 06, 2012

I love everything about this shampoo! Well maybe they can improve on the color but that is nitpicking. It leaves my non color treated hair clean and not dry. I never use conditioner and this is a great winter shampoo for me. My hair's body is phenomenal. I sometimes mix the JAY with Aubrey'schamomille or henna from natures gate.

My favorite of the Aubrey shampoos!

Posted by Thejude on Aug 27, 2012

I've tried about 6 different Aubrey shampoos over the years, and this is my favorite! I have long hair and my scalp tends to get oily on the second day (I wash hair every other day), but it doesn't get oily with this shampoo and my hair is soft, shiny and healthy, and my scalp moisturized. Light herbal scent is refreshing, it lathers nicely, and it's thicker than the Chamomile Volumizing Shampoo (which I alternate with for more lift).

Yay straw hair

Posted by azraelthecat on Apr 03, 2014

This shampoo tangles my thick Asian hair so badly i can't even run my fingers through it when i'm rinsing it off