Worst conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1309077 on Nov 22, 2015

This is my fist review on herb although i have been using the site for 5 years, I had to write something due to my favorite brand Aubrey being such a disappointment. I have curly dry/normal hair and this stuff i actually couldn't use cause it made my hair a big tangled dry mess first second and third time, i don't like to throw things away especially conditioner but this was actually damaging my hair. I hope this company goes back to the quality it used to have, the GPB is still good but after this i am looking for a new brand.

Excellent Leave in Treatment

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

Makes my hair extra soft. Very moisturizing. I wish the bottle was bigger because I have a lot of hair.

Very bad smell

Posted by 5737799447533633936 on Aug 24, 2014

The moisturizing properties might be OK, although I don't notice much of a difference to my hair. But the smell is awful. It's a very sharp, very persistent bad smell that lingers for ages. I have given it one more chance but I really can't stand the way this makes my hair smell. I've thrown the bottle away, can't imagine any of my friends would want to use this. It's a shame because I'm usually a big fan of Aubrey Organics.

Smooths

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on May 25, 2013

Helps tames frizzies.

I'd buy this again!

Posted by Reviewer1541835 on Mar 12, 2013

I like this product. Mainly because it helps to keep the curls in my naturally black wavy hair in after I shower. I have to admit though, I did think that the fragrance was a bit too strong on my initial use (as I'd read in a previous review) but "I" got used to it and so did my work colleagues ;D I apply it to my ear length hair after I've showered and only dry my hair enough so that it's not dripping wet. Once I get my hair to a 'dampness' that I like then I put a smallish amount in the palm of my hand and massage it through my hair scrunching to help keep the curls. An hour or so later, the curls have solidified but they're not hard, rather soft to the touch but still strong enough to stay curled. That's how this product has worked for "me".

Scalp conditioning

Posted by 5036572178987696334 on Dec 10, 2012

If used as a detangler for whole hair I need to blowdry otherwise it get sticky.

Leaves hair feeling oily

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Nov 10, 2012

I'm not sure how I feel about this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling a bit oily and the ends are left stuck together like I've had a hot oil treatment and not washed out the oil properly! I've tried using smaller and smaller amounts but that hasn't helped much.

Strong smell.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Very strong smell, but one of the few I can stand. The product is also very good. I use it to comb my hair before showering, and also a small dab in it when it is half dry and I am combing it out again. Will buy again, but would been happy if they tuned down the scent.

awful

Posted by Reviewer1362611 on Mar 20, 2012

i have ordered this by mistake. the smell is awful. it is like i put vodka on my hairs.

calaguala fern leave in conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2571115 on Dec 11, 2011

by far the worst product i've ever used!it smell so bad,plus it leaves white residue on hair,and it leaves hair dry,it soaks all the moisture out of he hair.i had to throw it away,lost my money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »