Aubrey Organics, Leave-In Liquid Conditioner & Curl Activator, Sea Buckthorn, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Just spray and go!

Posted by Reviewer2357072 on Nov 16, 2008

Works great on bleached blonde naturally curly hair. I dry my hair with paper towels (cloth towels wick too much moisture from your hair), apply about 6 sprays around the crown and then flip my hair over and apply about 2-3 sprays underneath. I then work the product through to the ends and I am out the door. Helps with shine and frizz. I do not like the smell when my hair is wet, but when it dries it loses the smell and just looks great.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 16, 2009

This product is a great conditioner. It leaves my hair silky without making it greasy. I never really knew what "silky" hair was all about until I tried this product. You see I am a fanatic about using non-toxic products, and most of the natural products at the healthfood store are not up to my standards at all. Thank goodness for Aubrey's because I can finally have beautiful hair. By the way, I noticed some reviewers complained about the smell and I am kind of confused about that. I found the smell to be very pleasant and I hope that people give themselves some time to get used to what things are really supposed to smell like, without chemical fragrances.

love love love

Posted by Reviewer2229109 on Nov 16, 2009

this has done wonders for my bologna curls. no frizz, no crunch. i actually had someone approach me in a bar, touch my curls(which was weird), but then said she hated me for how gorgeous and not-crunchy they were...i attribute that to this spray! it even kept my hair FRIZZ FREE in aruba, and i did not use any other gels or hairsprays or anything.

Makes hair really soft!!!

Posted by Reviewer2733357 on Jun 18, 2009

This is an Aubrey favorite for me because I have curly dry hair and this combined with Giovanni's Vitapro Fusion spray makes my hair really soft to the touch. It gives mild definition to my curls but I love that it allows me to run my fingers through my hair with more ease. This is definite staple in my hair product rotation.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1693047 on Sep 29, 2009

Works awesome, but I have to say it attracts bees!!!