Tangles hair

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Oct 06, 2015

Tried using it a few times on wet and dry hair, but didn't see any curls. Afterwards hair was extremely hard to brush and very tangly

egle

Posted by 4839489034604040017 on May 25, 2015

love the smell, love the gentle effect, looks so natural, feels so light

Works well!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 19, 2015

I use it on my hair after I take the pins out from my pin curls. It takes away the frizz and my curls stay longer. Makes hair silky smooth and gives a healthy shine too.

Moisturizes

Posted by Reviewer2429494 on Mar 30, 2015

Works well with my other products to moisturize African American hair (4b/4c). I use this leave in the morning first, before I apply my other hair products. Wish it came in a larger size, rather than the chinzy 4 oz.

I over-condition

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Dec 03, 2014

I'm not used to spary my leave-in so I end up over-conditioning and it doesn't look good at al.. At the same time is not really conditioned, is more like matted. And the smell is way too strong. I love Aubrey organics but this product is just not for me. Please, excuse my english.

Smells awful and leaves my hair heavy

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Nov 20, 2014

The smell of this product is abhorrent. Awful. Gross. It was difficult to try to move beyond the smell, but I continued using it just to try it out, with the hope that the smell would dissipate during the day. The product left my hair very heavy. Having oily hair to begin with, this product made it worse. This was just an all-around bad purchase. I ended up using it to de-tangle a Halloween wig. Even then, the smell was just amazingly disgusting. It even left the wig heavy and lackluster.

Posted by Reviewer1162496 on Nov 15, 2014

This is sticky, smells weird, don't add moister or definition... did not "activate the curl"...at all, and left a realy weird texture on my hair. I hate to throug things away ... I accidently left it on my car several days that where realy hot, and got ashamed feeling happy to finely have a good reason to get read of it....

Amaaaaaazinng

Posted by 5056877087161147790 on Aug 30, 2014

this product is amazing !!!! finally I found a product that works well with my curls. I used to have a frizzy hair, but now it all gone by using this saver product. definitely will re order again.

smells wierd!

Posted by 4888584028475334271 on Feb 26, 2014

It does smell too much herb and it lingers all day. ewwwh!

very good!

Posted by 5103557519350735847 on Oct 08, 2013

Makes my hair shining, and not heavy!