Just spray and go!

Posted by Reviewer2357072 on Nov 16, 2008

Works great on bleached blonde naturally curly hair. I dry my hair with paper towels (cloth towels wick too much moisture from your hair), apply about 6 sprays around the crown and then flip my hair over and apply about 2-3 sprays underneath. I then work the product through to the ends and I am out the door. Helps with shine and frizz. I do not like the smell when my hair is wet, but when it dries it loses the smell and just looks great.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 16, 2009

This product is a great conditioner. It leaves my hair silky without making it greasy. I never really knew what "silky" hair was all about until I tried this product. You see I am a fanatic about using non-toxic products, and most of the natural products at the healthfood store are not up to my standards at all. Thank goodness for Aubrey's because I can finally have beautiful hair. By the way, I noticed some reviewers complained about the smell and I am kind of confused about that. I found the smell to be very pleasant and I hope that people give themselves some time to get used to what things are really supposed to smell like, without chemical fragrances.

love love love

Posted by Reviewer2229109 on Nov 16, 2009

this has done wonders for my bologna curls. no frizz, no crunch. i actually had someone approach me in a bar, touch my curls(which was weird), but then said she hated me for how gorgeous and not-crunchy they were...i attribute that to this spray! it even kept my hair FRIZZ FREE in aruba, and i did not use any other gels or hairsprays or anything.

Makes hair really soft!!!

Posted by Reviewer2733357 on Jun 18, 2009

This is an Aubrey favorite for me because I have curly dry hair and this combined with Giovanni's Vitapro Fusion spray makes my hair really soft to the touch. It gives mild definition to my curls but I love that it allows me to run my fingers through my hair with more ease. This is definite staple in my hair product rotation.

Aubrey Organics Sea Buckthorn Curl Activator

Posted by Reviewer2791313 on Oct 04, 2008

I used to say i have natural frizzy hair until i started using this product. Now i'm proud to say it is natural curly, it's great.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2767460 on Jul 21, 2008

Nice for naturally curly hair. Has a pleasant smell. Works best on wet hair.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1693047 on Sep 29, 2009

Works awesome, but I have to say it attracts bees!!!

excelent product

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008

Works really well defining curls and holds hair well without frizzing (we live in a humid weather).

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2880966 on Aug 12, 2010

I've been using this product for a few weeks now. I bought it for the curl activation, not for a leave in conditioner. I have 3B curly hair and I've noticed that it does define my curls a bit better and makes them less limp, nothing crazy though. If you're buying it just as a leave in conditioner, I wouldn't recommend it. I find that I always have to use something else for that. It does smell a bit strong when you first spray it on wet hair(I'm not saying it smells bad, but it might not be for everyone). However, once your hair is dry, there's no smell (I haven't tried using it on dry hair). In terms of the service from iherb, it was great. I used International Airmail and received the products within two-three weeks (I live in Toronto).

aubrey curl care

Posted by Reviewer1360101 on Aug 30, 2010

This is a very good product which I would recommend to fellow curly girls. Less is more with this particular product and keep it away from the roots or it could turn greasy. It really helps with frizz and doesn't weigh your hair down. A second product for holding the curls works for me as this is more of a primer. I vary between a few such as avalon mousse or aveda creme and find this works best for me.