The most wonderful product that doesnt work!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jun 08, 2015

I have very dry skin so I qualify this review by saying that this lotion may work for you if your skin is normal. I can put this lotion on 3 times a day for a number of days in a row and my skin is still dry and I mean dry not merely average. Having said that, the lotion has a wonderful consistency and feels lovely. It smells divine especially after its been on your skin a while. Just be aware if you do have very dry skin this may not be the product for you. I also have an issue with the price which I think is a little high for the amount.

not good

Posted by 4871754239951249214 on May 09, 2015

it has a bad smell

good lotion

Posted by 5615364839604320008 on Apr 24, 2015

The lotion smells nice and absorbs very fast. For me it's one of the best I used.

Buenas para el cuerpo, cuidado con pieles delicadas en la cara

Posted by 4986061986473625769 on Jun 21, 2014

Hidrata y regenera la piel del cuerpo, aunque no recomiendo su uso diario para la piel de la cara, si la tienes sensible puede irritarte y además resulta algo grasa si hace un ambiente cálido sobretodo. Así que en resumen: recomendada 100% para el cuerpo después de la ducha, para uso facial depende de la persona.

滋潤好用

Posted by Reviewer1770167 on May 13, 2014

我是乾性肌膚, 就算是夏天皮膚還是乾的, 這個乳液滋潤度好也不油, 一下就被皮膚吸收

Muy buena

Posted by 5226519546039231386 on May 01, 2014

Esta crema me ha disimulado mucho unas heridas recientes que tenía. La uso diariamente y la única pega que le pongo es el olor. No me llega a convencer.

Aubrey-Organics-Luxurious-Moisturizing-Lotion-Rosa-Mosqueta

Posted by 5636786798327809216 on Mar 29, 2014

I decided to try this product since I was looking for a rose scented lotion. I like the richness of the cream (is a bit too rich as I stay in the Asia but still acceptable for night use) and the smooth feel. However I was expecting a rosy smell - to my disappointment there was none infact the scent was a bit medicinal for me.

fragrance changed.

Posted by 4731408328641226299 on Jan 12, 2014

don't like the new fragrance.

Great product !

Posted by 5697783735428878805 on Dec 15, 2013

Since i have discovered aubrey, all my Skin Problems ( neurodermis, very dry Skin ) I have had about 6 years (! tried out tons of Skin Products , each Time an improvence just for 2 weeks) dissapeared . Im conpletely satiesfied and would Never change Again . Except of this aubrey has the leaping bunny icon. For Myself the best Choice :)!

Nice moisturizer but not spectacular

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

This moisturizing lotion was Aubrey Organics did its job as a moisturizer but it did not dramatically transform my skin. 3 stars for an average product.