best lotion ever.....

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Aug 08, 2012

I had for years very dry, embarrasing hands. They were dry, itchy, red and rough. Every time I found a product that worked the company soon stopped making it or changed the formula and I ended up with lotion that made my hands worse than before I used it. I have been using this product for over 5 years (approx.) now and I am no longer hiding my hands. It is amazing to have smooth, soft hands that are not cracked or looking like they belong to a mechanic who is afraid of soap and water. For me the smell is not overpowering (often the first test), the lotion readily "soaks"into my skin and a little goes a long way. This is also fantastic lotion for summer or winter which is also a plus. Update: once again a great product has been altered thus 5 stars down to 3. This is no longer the lotion I came to love. The ingredient list has increased but the lotion is no longer as effective as it used to be. My hands are not back to ugly again but they are no longer as soft and smooth as they were last year when I still had some of the "old / original" formula to use. It is so annoying.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer1905452 on Mar 24, 2009

Hand lotion works fine, but the smell is not very pleasing.

Rosa Mosqueta Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1815879 on Mar 04, 2010

I expected a little better moisturizing from this after using the Rosa Mosqueta facial moisturizer. It doesn't moisturize as well as I had hoped. I keep using it though because I love the smell. It smells like roses but it's a very light scent. I think once the cold dry Chicago winter is over, this will be a great moisturizer too.

OK hand lotion

Posted by Reviewer2285844 on Mar 21, 2010

This is a quick absorbing lotion and the smell is rosy and feminine. Its not rich enough for my winter hands, but better than nothing.

Fragrant

Posted by Reviewer1225885 on Nov 18, 2009

Light, not a heavy moisturizer. Smells very fragrant like rose.

Good

Posted by 5252839008139678672 on Jun 02, 2012

I don't like the consistency that much but I can't argue with its effects..it's a good lotion.

Smell

Posted by Reviewer2351558 on Jun 06, 2012

The smell is too intensive and not pleasant at all.

smells..

Posted by Reviewer2807207 on Apr 12, 2013

Light texture, easy to use, good price not good smell though.

Nice moisturizer but not spectacular

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

This moisturizing lotion was Aubrey Organics did its job as a moisturizer but it did not dramatically transform my skin. 3 stars for an average product.

smell

Posted by 5040602030949029764 on Sep 19, 2016

moisturizing good but smell so bad i don't like it