Aubrey Organics, Luxurious Moisturizing Lotion, Rosa Mosqueta, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 133 reviews
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

rose

Posted by Strawwy From France on Jun 18, 2012

L'odeur de rose est très présente et très agréable, la texture est crémeuse mais pas grasse. Bon produit.

Rich Lovely Lotion.

Posted by 5666690422571158392 on Aug 05, 2012

I see and feel the difference in my skin with this lotion. I gave it a 4 stars as the smell is not that attractive and the bottle came half full even though was sealed. Overall does the work.

Very nice

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Dec 26, 2012

I'm 45 and have dry skin all over my body. This body lotion works well for me. Not greesy, not oily, absorbs quickly, but still nourishes and moisturizes my skin very well. But I don't know why they say on every product "Shake well before using". Many of their creams won't budge at all, no matter how much you'll try to shake it :-) This one is unshakable, too. That's why i gave it 4 stars from 5. I just don't pay attention to it, I use it without shaking, works OK.

an extra moisturizing lotion

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Jul 04, 2013

very moisturizing lotion , good ingredients, fine scent

Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2009889 From Mississippi on Oct 19, 2007

I have sensitive skin and I love the ingredients. It's a great moisturizer but the smell bothers me a little. I think it is the rose water. Olive Branch, MS

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »