Aubrey Organics, Men's Stock, After Shave, Spice Island, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3361326 From North Carolina on Dec 27, 2007

My husband loves how this feals after a shave and enjoys the aroma, and I really enjoy the way he smells after a shave and it lingers ever so lightly all through the day. Thank you.

Nice lightly spicy scent.

Posted by Reviewer2081292 From Texas on Oct 29, 2008

My husband has been using for over a month now and he really like this scent and the after shave. We are ordering it again.

Subtle, pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1183567 From Texas on Mar 05, 2012

My husband likes the feel and smell of this aftershave, and so do I! Subtle, not overbearing.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2326864 From Oregon on Sep 16, 2011

I was really looking forward to receiving this product, however, when it came I found it totally lacking in a good refreshing scent. It has kind of a heavy clove type scent. I thought it would be more like Old Spice of a few years ago, which I liked. Also, it does not last very long. Maybe that is a good thing. I would not buy again.

Best After Shave for Razor Burn

Posted by 5657234677702245452 on Feb 10, 2013

Earns 5 Stars for razor burn elimination alone. Since I started old school DE shaving close to a year ago, I've tried about 15 different AS products. At this point, Aubrey takes care of my irritated skin fastest and best. Works very quickly after the brief initial alcohol sting. I prefer to have alcohol in all my AS products. Non-alcoholic balms feel great initially but my skin begins to burn later in the day after it is either slowly absorbed or quickly perspired off. Scent is only 3.5 Star to my nose, nice but not my favorite. Honeybee Bay Rum is 5 Star scent for me but not as soothing for razor burn. I'll have to try the other Aubrey scents for a 5 Star nose rating. Will try City Rhythms on my next iHerb order.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »