Aubrey Organics, Men s Stock, ater shave spice island

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Quality aftershave. I order it again. I recommend

Extremely Disappointing

Posted by 5237013975903653367 on Jan 09, 2015

Great fan of i-Herb but this product was extremely disappointing. The reviews are hit and miss for a reason. I was swayed by the great "bay rum" reviews by some customers but this product is not even close. There is a base smell of witch hazel (which smells exactly like OPTREX which is 13% distilled witch hazel) and nothing else. Smell doesn't even linger. It probably does the job as an aftershave in terms of moisturizing. But in terms of scent, should be marketed as an unscented aftershave.

No Smell ALL

Posted by Reviewer1975091 on Jul 02, 2014

Felt good but has no smell at all

Not good

Posted by 4645136881424844545 on Sep 24, 2013

My husband like blue color this color not good has hot good smell but this product has pro 65(

Great

Posted by 5191761927426559939 on Aug 27, 2013

Is a fantastic product

Best After Shave for Razor Burn

Posted by 5657234677702245452 on Feb 10, 2013

Earns 5 Stars for razor burn elimination alone. Since I started old school DE shaving close to a year ago, I've tried about 15 different AS products. At this point, Aubrey takes care of my irritated skin fastest and best. Works very quickly after the brief initial alcohol sting. I prefer to have alcohol in all my AS products. Non-alcoholic balms feel great initially but my skin begins to burn later in the day after it is either slowly absorbed or quickly perspired off. Scent is only 3.5 Star to my nose, nice but not my favorite. Honeybee Bay Rum is 5 Star scent for me but not as soothing for razor burn. I'll have to try the other Aubrey scents for a 5 Star nose rating. Will try City Rhythms on my next iHerb order.

I like the spice, but he did not

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Nov 24, 2012

Scents smell differently on different people, so I'm not sure how this would have been on my sweetie. A whiff from the bottle was pure spice. I liked it, he wrinkled his nose and never even tried to wear it. I think it could have mellowed on his skin to something nice, but I never found out. I like the idea of another reviewer in terms of adding a couple drops of different essential oils or scents to round it out. Wish I had thought of that...I might have sold my guy on a somewhat mellower scent, but he ditched it.

Great Product - Naturally Herbal

Posted by 4799103869442604244 on Jul 23, 2012

I associate this product with nature and the appeal nature has about its life giving force. The product feels and smells like it is designed to do for one more than what it is intended to do, i.e. after shave solution. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in the life forces nature can imbue in one.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2126107 on Jun 29, 2012

ok

Subtle, pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Mar 05, 2012

My husband likes the feel and smell of this aftershave, and so do I! Subtle, not overbearing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »