Good shampoo

Posted by opheart on Aug 14, 2012

As for me, it smells like coniferous essential oil - the smell is nice. Good for oily hair. The hair stay clean for a long time. Like it.

Amazing

Posted by 4689364450671746141 on May 14, 2014

Leaves the hair nice and clean, a fresh smell of peppermint, good for oily hair.

Great product for thinning hair and sensitive scalp

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Feb 28, 2013

My husband has thinning hair and a really sensitive scalp prone to dandruff and itchiness. This shampoo has slowed the hair loss and given him a lot of relief. He likes the texture and smell. All good

Mens Shampoo

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Oct 27, 2013

My only concern with this one is the bottle is kind of small. I do love the shampoo, but more shampoo for the buck would have given this one a 5star.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jul 01, 2011

My husband said this shampoo is average, the hair falls out less though, I've noticed

Great shampoo, use with hair repair conditioner from Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1294408 on Sep 07, 2010

Good product, smells good, not too strong. Use in combination with Aubrey hair repair conditioner and you have a powerful couple

Very nice shamppo

Posted by 4778044540828804487 on May 28, 2016

The shampoo has a very pleasant scent. The amount of foam the shampoo produces is very low due to the lack of artificial foaming ingredients. Leaves the hair in a good state but when my hair is on the longer side I feel the need the also use a conditioner afterwards.

Nothing Special

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on May 19, 2010

It says to shake before use. I can do that, but then it must build pressure. When the lid is popped some always sprays out. Aim away from eyes. The fragrance is strange, also. Cleaned as good as any in the price range.

my skull itchy after use, unless other organic shampoo

Posted by 5523811964648601512 on May 28, 2015

head still itchy afterwards

More dandruff

Posted by 5577507229535405943 on Nov 07, 2014

Completely dried out my scalp. My scalp is now itchy and snowing dandruff. Will not recommend this shampoo!!!