Pretty good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3091489 on Jan 27, 2016

My husband liked this shampo because it didn't make his head itch like a lot of shampoos do. Will purchase again.Also always want to complement iHerb on their free shipping and great specials. Tell all your family and friends so they can continue to do so.

Smells good

Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016

Lathers good, smells good, leaves hair fresh and light.

Feels nice

Posted by Reviewer2588527 on Nov 21, 2011

It doesn't make the hair that soft, I feel the blood in my scalp is circulating, I have only used it 2 times so I cannot tell yet.

Good job

Posted by Reviewer2629909 on Mar 30, 2011

I bought it for my husband and used it only once for a try. The smell is minty and very heavy, I couldn't smell ginger in it - that's why I'm giving this product a 4. All the rest is great, the hair is soft and clean.

Love it

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

This really is one of the better natural shampoos I've found for my hair which tends to be on the thin/oily side (I wash every day).

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Oct 02, 2009

My husband likes this. Smells nice and seems to leave his hair very clean.

Cleans scalp well

Posted by Reviewer1922796 on Jun 10, 2010

It smells great and cleans my scalp well. I have long hair so I need to use more to wash my hair because it doesn't lather much. Which is good for easiness of rinsing off and if you have short hair.

shampoo

Posted by 4946321703113883587 on Jul 04, 2012

causes a slight itching of the scalp

Hubby said quite good

Posted by Ahpeng on Sep 01, 2014

Second purchase for hubby as his feedback is good

Why not VEGAN any more?

Posted by Reviewer1760546 on Sep 04, 2014

A great organic, animal-friendly shampoo. Smells fresh, slightly minty with spicy herbaceous notes. It cleans the hair gently and doesn't irritate the scalp. It leaves the hair soft and vitalized. Unfortunately Aubrey Organics has modified the ingredients a few months ago. Previously the recipe was suitable for VEGANS - the new shampoo is just VEGETARIAN. Therefore, unfortunately, only four stars.