don't really like it

Posted by anioto on Nov 12, 2012

Husband told it smells like bubbles from his childhood, but as for me it smells like hospital. Bottle is small and looks cheap. Won't buy again.

Could be better

Posted by 5732178128108119492 on May 27, 2012

Does not make a lot of lather.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1068632 on Oct 10, 2012

Good, my husband liked what but I think ir leaves hair a bit oily.

so so

Posted by Reviewer2452617 on May 20, 2011

my husband does not like it

nice

Posted by 4919777945942910982 on Mar 13, 2015

nice

Δεν κανει καλο αφρο

Posted by Reviewer2772376 on Oct 17, 2012

Αφηνει απαλα τα μαλλια μετα το λουσιμο,ομως πρεπει να χρησιμοποιεις πολυ προιον γιατι δεν κανει πολυ αφρο.Δεν θα το ξαναπαρω.

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1086815 on Jul 05, 2012

I got this one for my husband, and he hated it. He said it is really runny and also gave me more dandruff. I tried it as well, and found the same thing. I used the rest to wash our toilet a la flylady.

Difficult to use!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on Sep 30, 2013

UPDATE: I had to downgrade this shampoo from two to one star... (even though I WOULD have given it none...) It gave my boyfriend dandruff! Also, his scalp was itching, and he doesn't even have sensitive skin and have never in his lifehad problems with dry scapl. We had to rush to the drugstore to buy something that woud give him some relief. HORRIBLE product, absolute waste of money.... I dind't thought I would ever say this about a shampoo, but it was difficult to use. My hubby could not get the product to spread evenly, because when the shampoo hit the hairstrands they got "stuck" together, so he couldn't even run his hands and fingers through his hair (and he don't even have long hair, just the regular "long-time-since-the-haircutters"-hair). Now that he has cut it very short, it's ok, but he still needs a lot of product to get his hairgel cleansed out. When this is said: the smell is nice, and his hair does get clean after using it. But we will NOT buy again, and it's a shame because I would love that my hubby uses all natural products. I think we need to go a little less natural with the shampoo...

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 16, 2012

A nice minty flavor. It is without foam, but it washes well and refreshes hair. Gives hair softness and shine.

Another Good Aubrey Product

Posted by Krisinsight on Jul 06, 2009

My husband and I both use this shampoo and like it.