EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

Great pine scent

Posted by Reviewer1344761 on Dec 17, 2010

A great refreshing pine sent, simple ingredients, not over powering and laden with chemicals, packaged in glass. Highly recommended.

Was this review helpful to you?

Works well, but the smell - too strong =:o|| ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Bought for my Dad, he generally liked such products, he liked that also, but told that the scent could be a bit lighter... So this after shave and the series is only for men who like strong woody smells. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Покупала для папы, он обычно любит такого рода продукты, этот ему тоже понравился, но он сказал, что запах мог бы быть помягче и полегче - этот уж больно термоядерный. Поэтому этот одеколон, как и вся серия - только для мужчин и парней, которым нравятся выраженные и яркие древесные ароматы. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Russia

Posted by Reviewer1903039 on May 02, 2011

Excellent means of shaving for sensitive skin to make shaving a joy! Love it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Beautiful scent, high quality product

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

I got this for my Dad for father's day to encourage him towards chemical-free personal products. I knew I could rely on the Aubrey Organics brand but once he opened it and I had a smell, it is probably the nicest men's cologne I've come across. Highly recommended!

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer3329028 on Jan 13, 2009

Nice moderate-level outdoors pine/moss scent that won't blow you away or burn your skin off like some colognes. Hard to find.

Was this review helpful to you?

After shave.

Posted by Reviewer1623183 on Jul 22, 2011

nice fragrance and gentle on face.

Was this review helpful to you?

5+

Posted by HANNAH on Feb 24, 2012

the fresh scent of a classic excellent choice for a gift a man

Was this review helpful to you?

Go for the herbal pine deo instead

Posted by Freddieboi on Apr 13, 2011

Doesn't smell as nice as the herbal pine spray deodorant but it smells okay. Also, it can be a bit tricky to get the amount you want since the opening is so big that you easily pour too much. Also a reason why I recommend the deo.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2216262 on Dec 13, 2008

Nice smell that doesn't burn my skin after I shave.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great quality! Great smell!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Nov 29, 2011

Love the aubrey range!!! Great stuff!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 34 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »