Fresh shave

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2015

Hands down the best shaving cream available on iherb. Nice scent and leaves a really fresh feeling after shave.

Best shaving cream

Posted by 5064919074973857263 on Sep 22, 2015

I have always had a rash after shaving. Since i started using this product my shsving exp has turned around

Fresh shaving experience

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on Aug 13, 2015

Feels very fresh on the skin, smooth glide.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by 5440673692533933368 on Mar 03, 2015

Needed a quick shave, left my other gear at work, and pulled out this little beauty. smells awesome and works a treat!

très content

Posted by 5587947783007285119 on Sep 01, 2014

Mon chéri est très content de l'utilisation de cette crème de rasage, il trouve que sa peau est douce et qu'il ne ressent pas le feu du rasoir quand il l'utilise. Malgré sa peau très sensible et réactive elle lui convient. Il a juste été surpris lors de la première utilisation par la sensation de fraîcheur intense due au menthol. Il est convaincu et continuera à l'utiliser.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3335907 on May 22, 2014

I have been shaving daily for the last 55 years having used many brands of shaving cream, foam and soap. I rate this shave cream as the best as it gives a clean, smooth shave without any skin irritation. I recommend this highly to all who shave.

My Marine Fiancee Taru Stole This

Posted by 5423922871961194980 on Jan 17, 2014

My Lover took the cream telling me he needed them because there awesome, sometimes he shares them with me. Men, its amazing if your stressed use this to release all that no longer serves you.

shave cream

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on Jul 09, 2013

Well I don't have a beard so I cant comment however my Husband uses this product and loves it says it smells good

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Dec 22, 2012

I love this shave cream. It is rich and thick, but not foamy, and my razor glides over my face thanks to this product. Often times I don't even use after shave. Great Product. I will continue to purchase this one.

Très bonne crème à raser

Posted by Nereide on Aug 02, 2012

Sent super bon (frais et boisé, très naturel et léger), économique parce que pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup (sans compter sur le prix peu élevé), bio et efficace (glisse bien et adoucit), mon amoureux l'adore !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »