Have used it for years!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Mar 12, 2008

I use this one in the morning - did a review on the Rosa Mosqueta Might Cream by Aubrey Organics, which I use at night. I have used the Green Tea moisturizer for many years as I have very sensitive skin, reddens easily, and I have found that all of Aubrey's products work well for me. But, this one has a lot of anti-red, anti-inflamatory herbs which is great for sensitive skin. Another one that I will not stop using!

the best smell

Posted by jennypenny on Apr 30, 2010

i swear my skin has improved so much. very moisturizing. when i wear it i feel like it hides my wrinkles. smell is to die for the best smell i've ever had in a moisturizer.

nice texture, shame about the PABA

Posted by Reviewer1902866 on Apr 17, 2010

This moisturizer has a nice texture, a smell that's difficult to like. Unfortunately the SPF in the product is a PABA, even regular cosmetic companies stopped using this years ago because of the allergic reactions it can cause.

Not a favourite...

Posted by Reviewer1399745 on Feb 09, 2010

Protection is ok but cons are; smells awful, consistency is not good and it contains PABA...

Aubrey Organics, Green Tea & Ginkgo, Moisturizer SPF 15, Normal Skin

Posted by Reviewer1646977 on Nov 09, 2010

Pleasant fresh smell. Humidifies well. Super cream. Thanks

perfect moisturizing cream

Posted by Reviewer2464020 on Apr 18, 2011

Perfect cream for such a little price!Thaks Aubrey!

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1539578 on Feb 10, 2012

Great and quick shipping

Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2529415 on Mar 17, 2012

I first purchased this at a local health food store. I was looking for an all natural product that would help my teens with acne. One of the employees recommended a tea tree soap that will clear up the skin, but the down side was that it dried out your skin. So she also recommended this moisturizer. It makes your skin feel absolutely amazing. Have never found another moisturizing cream that even compares to this one.

Amazing

Posted by SonyaWorley on Jul 23, 2012

This stuff is so wonderful. it doesn't clog pores and feels amazing. I have used it for years. and it feels great knowing you are not putting poison on your face!!

Nice Moisturizing Cream!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »