the best smell

Posted by jennypenny on Apr 30, 2010

i swear my skin has improved so much. very moisturizing. when i wear it i feel like it hides my wrinkles. smell is to die for the best smell i've ever had in a moisturizer.

Have used it for years!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Mar 12, 2008

I use this one in the morning - did a review on the Rosa Mosqueta Might Cream by Aubrey Organics, which I use at night. I have used the Green Tea moisturizer for many years as I have very sensitive skin, reddens easily, and I have found that all of Aubrey's products work well for me. But, this one has a lot of anti-red, anti-inflamatory herbs which is great for sensitive skin. Another one that I will not stop using!

nice texture, shame about the PABA

Posted by Reviewer1902866 on Apr 17, 2010

This moisturizer has a nice texture, a smell that's difficult to like. Unfortunately the SPF in the product is a PABA, even regular cosmetic companies stopped using this years ago because of the allergic reactions it can cause.

Not a favourite...

Posted by Reviewer1399745 on Feb 09, 2010

Protection is ok but cons are; smells awful, consistency is not good and it contains PABA...

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1539578 on Feb 10, 2012

Great and quick shipping

Great

Posted by Reviewer1980647 on Sep 07, 2008

I've been looking for a less expensive moisturizer with natural ingredients, (my other one was 50 dollars!) and stumbled upon this here on iherb. After a week or so of use, my skin feels/looks great. Highly recommended!

Great daytime moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2290110 on Mar 02, 2011

I love how my skin feels with this, soft and supple. I have sensitive skin with rosacea, so not everything works for me, but this seems to calm my skin down and keep it moisturized during the harsh winter here in Finland. Great product!

FABULOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1567665 on Aug 08, 2009

I suffer from roseacea and this moisturizer is helping to calm it down. You have to really shake it well before using it. Otherwise it comes out of the bottle looking a bit like pesto! When that happens, I just rub it all together between my two hands, and apply it anyway.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1574418 on May 10, 2008

Does not feel greasy. Keeps skin supple. Good value. All of the Aubrey products are great.

Aubrey Organics, Green Tea & Ginkgo, Moisturizer SPF 15, Normal Skin