Terrific

Posted by PinkOveralls on Feb 25, 2009

This moisturizing cream did what other lotions have failed to do for me -- treat some very dry, cracked skin on my fingers. It really helped the healing. It's thick, rich, and has a pleasant honey/almond scent that doesn't linger longer than you want.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2104723 on Oct 12, 2010

I have been using this product daily for 4 years now and have found that it gives me NO problems with allergies that have appeared in my senior years. It also is very light and I find that when I wash my face there is much less build-up to wash off. Of course, a little goes a long way. I love the soft scent.

The Best Moisturizing Cream EVER

Posted by Reviewer1815879 on Mar 04, 2010

This is the best moisturizing cream I have ever used. I have very dry skin and during the winter, my skin flakes constantly. I haven't had more than a few random flakes since I started using this. I also takes very little to get good coverage. It's really amazing. I highly recommend it! Finally I found something that works in the winter!

This product saved my legs!

Posted by quakerorts on Sep 11, 2011

I was suffering from eczema on my lower legs for several years. I tried many different creams and oils, which kept in in check but never 100%. I finally went to a doctor who gave me two prescriptions, one steroid ointment and one cream. Both were $50 each. It greatly improved my legs but I didn't want to keep using these unnatural products, especially since they didn't 100% solve my problem. My fiancee had a bottle of this Rosa Mosqueta cream, so I tried it. I immediately noticed a difference and today my legs are 100% clear! You use very little of this cream so $13 a bottle is a bargain. I sure hope they never stop making this!

favorite face cream

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012

My favorite face cream! Helped me get rid of dry skin prone to irritation. I love the smell!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3076129 on Aug 30, 2010

The product is wonderful, but it is too moisturizing for my skin for the summer. It should be great for the winter months. My skin felt so moisturized and soft the next morning. Dry skin ladies will love it!

Another top quality Aubrey Organics product

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

This is the best facial moisturiser I've ever used - it actually absorbs straight into your skin, feels like your skin is drinking it up. Very different to the greasy, oily products out there with questionable ingredients.

organic product for organic skin

Posted by Reviewer1338027 on Sep 17, 2010

great moisturizing cream! very heavy so i feel i only need very little as a little goes a long way with this cream. it completes this great trio set. ive found my skincare product for life! my skin is normal. cheeks get a bit dry sometimes and tzone a bit oily and this works great on me. doesnt make me break out and softens and evens texture.

excellent

Posted by 5195860856804150168 on Jul 06, 2012

Love it

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Oct 13, 2012

This moisturizer is just perfect for my face. I used to have horribly dry, itchy, flaky skin and this cream took it all away. I now enjoy wonderfully soft, supple, radiant face skin because of it. Couldn't be happier.